1 "plus option" left question

Hi! I have 1 plus option remaing on a 7 day park hopper plus ticket purchased in 2004. I’m going back to Disney in October (yay!) and plan on going to both Blizzard Bay and Pleasure Island during this trip. Which is cheaper - using the reamain plus option for admission to BB and paying my way in to the clubs at PI, or paying for BB and using the plus for PI?

I can find the single day price for BB, but I don’t know the admission cost for PI, so I’m not sure.

Thanks!

I got this from AllEars

Price for BB is 37.28 (Ages 10+); $30.89 (Ages 3-9) with tax

Pleasure Island–
MULTI-CLUB admission is now $20.95 plus tax ($22.32) – unlimited admission to all the clubs on Pleasure Island for one night. (Children 3-9 tickets are $18.06 with tax.)

SINGLE CLUB admission $9.95 plus tax ($10.60) – admission to only ONE club on Pleasure Island.

NOTE: The Single Club Ticket is ONLY good for: Rock ‘n’ Roll Beach Club, BET SoundStage Club (for those 21 and older), Mannequins Dance Palace (for those 21 and older), Motion or 8TRAX. This EXCLUDES the Comedy Club and the Adventurers Club. You can only purchase Single Club Tickets at Pleasure Island or Downtown Disney Guest Services.

I hope this helps!

Thanks!!! I didn’t realise I could pay for just 1 club at PI - last time we spent all our time at 8 Trax, so there’s probably no need to pay for the whole thing! Great to know!

That’s pretty new. You can now walk around PI for free but have to pay if you want to go in a club.

I like the new PI pay scheme…it works out well for me. I don’t like having to pay for “it all” either, because I usually only go there for Comedy Warehouse. Or in the case of my next trip…you’ll find me at the Adventurer’s Club!

But for those two you have to pay the higher price. I guess because they are the most popular DIsney wants to get a little more money for them. Sort of like CRT these days.