10 Darkest Disney Movies

Do you agree or not…can you think of any that might be darker?

DISNEY’S DARK SIDE: The 10 Most Horrific Movies The Mouse House Ever Made

I have to agree that The Black Hole is probably the darkest movie they have every made…and probably the worst as well.

Bambi, Up and Old Yeller are banned here. They make me cry like a baby and I don’t find that enjoyable at all. I am not the girl that enjoys a good cry.

I might suggest that The Black Hole actually makes a great movie for a halloween party if you are doing a camp theme.

I might have to do that this coming halloween…have a retro SciFi theme.

That would be a cool party. I have honestly never seen that movie. Really have no desire to actually. Am I over-looking something amazing or is it really bad?

“Dark” is an odd term. Frankly, “Up” is one of the best animated films in history. That opening scene was amazing. It is a cut above the rest of the movies listed.

BTW, I’ve never seen Cars 2. I just couldn’t let my view of Pixar be destroyed like that.

I agree with Cavey, I wouldn’t call Up dark at all. It’s one of my favourite films. Dark to me means the horror or occult genres of film, not the plain ol’ bad or emotive?

I think Snow White and Cinderella both have some serious issues to deal with. An evil queen who sends the huntsman out to kill our heroine and then posions the poor girl in one, and a step mother who turns our heroine into a slave in another.

The old Snow White dark ride in WDW scared the crap out of my youngest one when we first went thru it.

-Harry

‘Dark’ wasn’t the best word choice IMO either!

I love UP, even though the opening makes me cry everytime! There’s a few on there I’ve never seen and some surprising films I’d have never imagiend Disney being associated with!

[QUOTE=GrumpyDad;1104880]The old Snow White dark ride in WDW scared the crap out of my youngest one when we first went thru it.

-Harry[/QUOTE]

Scared one of the “kids.” Sure, Harry, the KIDS were scared. :wink:

The “it’s a small world ride” :eek:! Now they are scary. I like Bambi and brother bear they both have the death of a mother likeness but that snow white ride really scared the bejeezers outta me! :glare:

Just wait about a scary Snow White. Here’s the trailer for the new movie, Snow White and the Huntsman:

Snow White and The Huntsman Movie Trailer ? Watch Movies on XFINITYTV

[QUOTE=bethishooked;1104912]Just wait about a scary Snow White. Here’s the trailer for the new movie, Snow White and the Huntsman:

Snow White and The Huntsman Movie Trailer ? Watch Movies on XFINITYTV[/QUOTE]

I AM GOING TO SEE THAT ONE!:blink: I have been waiting since last year :mellow: thank you :blush:

That’s my story and I am sticking to it…:pinch: