10% off your annual pass & a bonus gift!

I got those 10% referral cards in the mail today so if anyone needs to buy their passes I will gladly give you the 10% discount card. The passes have to be purchased by July 31st 2009 and it can be either on the annual or premium annual.

PLUS, if I send you a discount card I will also send you a bonus Disney gift. Why? Because I like you. :tongue::laugh:

Anyway, I wish I could buy my own pass with this card, you think they’ll notice? :laugh:

That is so sweet of you. Must be from all that sugar from your “babies”. :wub:

I have more love than I can keep to myself. :heart:

:laugh:

I am so tempted to get one of these cards from you Jess! I just wish they did not have to be activated until later in the year!!!

It just says "must be purchased by July 31st at WDW’s main entrance ticket windows. Does that mean they are instantly activated? Or are they activated after first use?

Not sure. :pinch:

I am unsure, all I know is it is hard to jut make a trip to a WDW wticket window to purchase the ticket, that is the crazy thing! :wacko:

If it was that you maust purchase by July 31st then I can definately handle that, but actually activating by then, stinks!:crying:

too bad my need to be renewed in December . . . sounds like a smashing deal!

[QUOTE=NokeyNose;959429]I am unsure, all I know is it is hard to jut make a trip to a WDW wticket window to purchase the ticket, that is the crazy thing! :wacko:

If it was that you maust purchase by July 31st then I can definately handle that, but actually activating by then, stinks!:crying:[/QUOTE]

If there wasn’t so many rules, I’m sure we could have gotten a local MB to make voucher runs for us.:laugh::laugh::laugh: Of course, that must be why there have so many rules.:pinch:

When we purchased our APs last year, they were activated on the date of purchase.

BTW, we also have some of these cards to give away if anyone still needs one.

Does anyone still have any of these cards??? My MIL is an AP holder, but I have waited and waited, but she never received her MM. So now I leave on Thursday, 6/4, and have 6 people who want to buy Annual Passes, but no coupons. HELP!!!

Thanks!!

Hey Wish, can you use those to purchase a Florida resident Seasonal Annual pass?

[QUOTE=mrspooky;964220]Does anyone still have any of these cards??? My MIL is an AP holder, but I have waited and waited, but she never received her MM. So now I leave on Thursday, 6/4, and have 6 people who want to buy Annual Passes, but no coupons. HELP!!!

Thanks!![/QUOTE]

If you PM me your address I will look for them & try to get them into the mail today! :smile:

I don’t think ‘Seasonal’ was included. :sad: I remember reading the fine print. I will look again though.

Updating 6/2/09. Two cards available…

Email me or PM me, and I’ll gladly mail it out to you.

mkymse@hotmail.com

I also have 4 if anyone needs them PM me and I’ll send them out! :happy:

Well if anybody gets any that are good for purchase at the last of Oct. PM me and I would be interested but not going until then.

Are we sure that these have to be ACTIVATED by teh end of July? I ordered two of my AP’s today, and I get a voucher # so I can pick up at Guest Services in WDW. I still need to purchase two more are we sure that I can’t use a card? 10% would save me a whole lot!!!

Here’s the official Disney ‘rules’ on the FAQ section for this offer.

Wish, did you mean to post a link?

haha, I did mean to post the link. :laugh:
http://adisneyworld.disney.go.com/me...ferral_FAQ.pdf