10 things I miss about DL

10 Things I Miss About Disneyland - 1 - MSN Local Edition

I miss Adventures through Inner Space and America Sings so much!!!

Just read this on MSN also. Howthings change. I enjoy going back and reading through the ‘Walts deleted ideas’ and ‘Widen your World’ sites.

I hear “Adventures Through Inner Space” and all I can think is “making out with my high school boyfriend”. :laugh:

I miss the Country Bear Jamboree and America Sings!

I was surprised to read there are so many differences between DL and WDW. No Big Al?

[QUOTE=Andrea;1043192]I hear “Adventures Through Inner Space” and all I can think is “making out with my high school boyfriend”. :laugh:

I miss the Country Bear Jamboree and America Sings![/QUOTE]

Andrea!! That is shocking! Shocking I tell you!:eek: I had no idea that sort of stuff went on in Disneyland rides!:ohmy::angel:

Nope…we lost Big Al to the not as good as WDW Winnie the Pooh ride.:glare:

You’re being too nice using “not as good as”! How about “comparatively lame” or “cheapy done” or “thoroughly disappointing” to compare DL’s Pooh to WDW’s?

(I would have also said “waste of space”, but my almost-2-year-old, being of limited worldy experience, thinks it is the finest way EVER to spend one’s time. So I suppose it does have its supporters.)

[QUOTE=Andrea;1043226]You’re being too nice using “not as good as”! How about “comparatively lame” or “cheapy done” or “thoroughly disappointing” to compare DL’s Pooh to WDW’s?

(I would have also said “waste of space”, but my almost-2-year-old, being of limited worldy experience, thinks it is the finest way EVER to spend one’s time. So I suppose it does have its supporters.)[/QUOTE]

lol…too true! But, I admit…we go on it…:blush: Just because it’s Pooh, and I love Pooh. I think I keep hoping that it will magically be better:pinch: I mean…it is Disney…‘magically’ can happen…right?:huh:

At least there’s not a line!

Sadly that’s the best part!:frown: