1,000 Points Threshold

I feel like I have passed some strange threshold today. I added on another 100 points at Bay Lake Tower at Disney’s Contemporary Resort. No big deal. Except… I now am the proud owner of 1,000 DVC points!

I’m not so sure why reaching the 1,000 points threshold seems like a big deal to me. I mean, it’s only 100 points more than when I had 900 DVC points yesterday.

In any event, I’m still a happy and very satisfied DVC member who is thrilled that I get to spend so much time at my favorite vacation spot in the world – Walt Disney World – at that I get to stay at my favorite resorts.

Wow, congrats to you! :happy: Sounds like there are a lot of magical trips in your future!

That is AWESOME!! Congrats to you!!!

I hope to catch up to you someday…(I’ll be adding some more points soon!!!).

You can’t catch me. :biggrin: Well, ok maybe you can. I’m just slightly ahead of you.

I’d like to add more BLT but with the real estate market the way it is I’d have to sell SSR to buy more which is a real consideration. I like SSR but I like BLT better.

I don’t know where ya’ll get all your money from. :laugh:

They print it in their basements :wink:

Congrats! I am jealous.

OoOOooooOOOO [rubbing hands together maniacally]

Hmmm DVC Mike, don’t you work at a bank or something like that??? :whistling Not saying anything, just wondering…:tongue::laugh:

I ,of course, am very very very jealous. But on the other hand, you are just doing your patriotic duty by buying and keeping the economy going.

Amen to that. Gee, we have college coming up…

I feel so inadequate with my measly 400 points.

I’m male gigalo. :laugh:

It was working 12 hours a day, 7 days a week when business was good.

I don’t HAVE a basement. They don’t do real well at sea level. My grandfather use to have one and it flooded every time it rained, and everyone around here that does have one has to have a sump pump.

Mike prints it in his and sends me some. :ohmy:

They make pills for that now. I get emails from all over the world selling them. HOW do they know?!?!?

Oh, you mean POINTS. I’ll sell you some. That way Mike can get back in the lead. :biggrin:

For real! I have 0 DVC points! I feel inadequate!

[QUOTE=rlcarmichael;901033]

They make pills for that now. I get emails from all over the world selling them. HOW do they know?!?!?

Oh, you mean POINTS. I’ll sell you some. That way Mike can get back in the lead. :biggrin:[/QUOTE]

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Congrats! The only way we will need that many is if we have kids.

That is too funny! I sure as heck would like some!!! :laugh:

Congratulations Mike!!, not only do you have 1,000 points, but I have to say they are at the best 5 resorts.

Enjoy!!

If you have kids, then you can"t afford the points!!:blink:

Is that why I don’t have any yet? :mellow::laugh:

[kidding]

[QUOTE=rlcarmichael;900910]You can’t catch me. :biggrin: Well, ok maybe you can. I’m just slightly ahead of you.
[/QUOTE]

I don’t plan on adding on any more points (hmmm, how many times have I said that in the past?). No really, no more points for me, so I won’t ever pass you.

I know of several people on other forums who own over 3,000 points. To them, I’m just an amateur!