10/24/09 Meet & Greet

5:30 PM at the Bridge in France.
I know plans have been changed for some of us - so lets update:

[I]Who’s in?[/I]

Me
[I][SIZE=“2”]Warning: Boss Mouse may or may not be attending subsequent to a scheduled tequila tasting. If Boss Mouse does arrive, any appearance contemporaneous with a meet and greet is purely coincidental. Any opinions stated are not necessarily those shared by Mousebuzz and/or the affiliates, Disney Central. As such, any tortious behavior by the above named party is solely the responsibility of those members who willingly appear at the scheduled meet and greet, and as such, have expressly consented to such and waived any objections or reservations of rights. Any request to seek compensation as a result of said encounter may be considered, but keep in mind restituion will be provided only on a sliding scale basis.[/SIZE][/I]

I meant to say that: Thank you, 626

We have a cancellation for the Tequila Taste on 10/24. If anyone would like to buy the seat ($35), let me know. If not I’ll scalp it there.

There. :pirate:

Fixed it. :ph34r:

I’m in.

626 - don’t forget to send him a bill. Fifteen minute minimum right?

I can’t make it, I have ADR’s for the Clam Bake at the Beach Club at 5:30.

I would love to but we have reservations for mickeys backyard BBQ.

I hate that I can’t meet up with you crazy people!!! I can imagine the fun that will be had. We will be boarding our plane home around that time!

So: that’s 1 ‘yes’;
3 ‘no’;
And 1 ‘maybe’

This is harder than getting a date for the Jr. Prom. I heard some great reasons then, too. “I would REALLY like to go, but I have to re fold my sweaters.” or

“I have to help my brother with his science project while we’re visiting my dieing grandmother since the dog ate my homework.”

[QUOTE=Boss Mouse;999307]So: that’s 1 ‘yes’
and 3 ‘no’.

This is harder than getting a date for the Jr. Prom. I heard some great reasons then, too. “I would REALLY like to go, but I have to re fold my sweaters.” or

“I have to help my brother with his science project while we’re visiting my dieing grandmother since the dog ate my homework.”[/QUOTE]

Move the time to 4:30 and I’ll change my ‘no’ to a ‘yes’.

I’ll be in EP anyway. But I think Doug (Soundgod) is coming FROM a dinner.
I’ll be in the area around 5. Probably sleeping on a bench.

Now I feel a little bit better that I can’t make it. I thought you were going to be there and I was looking forward to meeting you. I’m still trying to make some changes so that I can show up. I was looking forward to meeting the Boss and Richard and who everelse shows up.

How about if we promise that Boss will bath before. Of course, it MAY be the EPCOT fountain again…

I so wish I could get there but you’re 6 weeks to soon. No hope of you hanging around Epcot that long???

sigh ONE TIME! You streak through the fountain one time and you are labeled a freak…

Now, now Vince. NOBODY used the “F” work.

Quite a few OTHER words but… "laugh:

I shall be adorned with a stylish Red Phillies cap and a much in demand ‘World Champions’ T shirt.

5:00 or so - at the bridge.

In Frace

W/a Slushie