10th Anniversary Trip

Hey gang,
We’re back. I am resizing my pictures for a report. It was a nice time. The Flowers & Garden displays were amazing.

The Wave Restaurant - not so much.
Citricos? BAM! A new "must do’ for us.

No snow? I didn’t miss it.

Thanks for the concern about my need for bail money. The Grand Jury has not handed down an indictment, so… so far; so good.

Yeah, the Wave did not do it for me either. Is was at most,ok. Glad to hear the trip was a good one for ya.

Welcome back!!! Can’t wait to hear about it all:)

Good thing you didn’t need that bail money.:blush:

Boss … Welcome Back. Did you leave enough BEER at Epcot for my May trip??? :laugh: Bail money??? :eek:

ok, I want to hear about the Wave. It looks so inviting. What was it, the service, the food, the everything?

Yes, I’m interested in that too. I was looking forward to a new experience…now I’m not so sure:closedeye

Not to take away from Boss’ report, but I was wondering how it was too. I’ve read many good things about it, but when we went to check in at POR last October the CM saw we had ressies at The Wave and asked us if we’d ever been. We said no and we can’t remember what she said now, but she talked us out of it and booked us at GF Cafe. Best lunch we had that trip. Can’t wait to see what Boss and Den found wrong.

Carry on Boss!

[QUOTE=WDW Rules;1023304]Not to take away from Boss’ report, but I was wondering how it was too. I’ve read many good things about it, but when we went to check in at POR last October the CM saw we had ressies at The Wave and asked us if we’d ever been. We said no and we can’t remember what she said now, but she talked us out of it and booked us at GF Cafe. Best lunch we had that trip. Can’t wait to see what Boss and Den found wrong.

Carry on Boss![/QUOTE]
oh yes, well…you can’t go wrong with the GF cafe. :happy:

While I am still trying to get the pics ready, I’ll provide some answers. The Wave has a bar which runs the length of the restaurant. While divided by a wall, the noise carries over. Even that can be over looked. The bartender’s ignorance could not. I’m pretty low key, but he was closer to getting bopped than he realized.

The food was not ‘bad’, but it was not good by any stretch of the word. We had a tuna appetizer that had no taste unless you sopped up some ocean salt. The fillet had almost the same taste - none. It was a nice piece of meat, cooked to order, but I can grill a tastier piece of meat. Very bland - no ‘wow’ factor you get in so many Disney restaurants.

Wall - my brother - did you know you can find beer on the Jungle cruise? yep - I have photographic proof I shall provide.

Soon.

[QUOTE=Boss Mouse;1023314]

Wall - my brother - did you know you can find beer on the Jungle cruise? yep - I have photographic proof I shall provide.

Soon.[/QUOTE]

:laugh: Those crazy poachers think of everything!!! Looking forward to the evidence.

Welcome back and good luck with the indictment.

[QUOTE=Boss Mouse;1023314]While I am still trying to get the pics ready, I’ll provide some answers. The Wave has a bar which runs the length of the restaurant. While divided by a wall, the noise carries over. Even that can be over looked. The bartender’s ignorance could not. I’m pretty low key, but he was closer to getting bopped than he realized.

The food was not ‘bad’, but it was not good by any stretch of the word. We had a tuna appetizer that had no taste unless you sopped up some ocean salt. The fillet had almost the same taste - none. It was a nice piece of meat, cooked to order, but I can grill a tastier piece of meat. Very bland - no ‘wow’ factor you get in so many Disney restaurants.

Soon.[/QUOTE]

Yikes, now I have to decide if I should keep the Wave on my September schedule.

Do tell, DH will be so excited! :slight_smile:

Lisa

A NEW experience??? Do you want a really NEW and FUN experience?? …:cool: eleventwentyten.

[QUOTE=lisalovesmickey;1023373]Yikes, now I have to decide if I should keep the Wave on my September schedule.

Do tell, DH will be so excited! :slight_smile:

Lisa[/QUOTE]

I would cancel, we had a very bland meal there also. Nothing had any taste!

Hey! Welcome back!

Thanks, Kids - it good to be back… look - the sun is out.

Can’t wait to hear all about it!!!

yes the sun is out

OK - so we started out with a n early morning since we flew out at 6 am. we wanted a full first day. Which is fine. We arrive a bit early and met QuickSilver at the baggage terminal. I’m bit disappointed in the car. It was missing a back door handle and had tape over it. This is the second time we have had a door handle taped car. Not too cool.

We used the On line check in and found our room ready for us - even though it was only 9:30.

What was cool is , we came outside to collect our bags and head over to the Paddock, when a CM came over to us w/ Anniversary Balloons