11 days, 9 hours and 12 minutes

I can’t wait to check in online. I am positively giddy now :goofybounce:

Everyone please cross your fingers that the weather doesn’t interfere with us getting out of here.

I am counting on you.

I will count on you to give us a trip report… if we wish for good weather to get out of town…
Have a great trip! Hope you have as much fun as I would!

The Sunshine State is waiting for you! :happy:

Fingers and toes crossed for you :slight_smile: Have an awesome time!!!

Dopey, just a quick side note, how’s the snow right now and for tomorrow? My boys are going to be out your way with their Aunt to snowmobile, leaving tomorrow afternoon. Their Grandma is already concerned about the drive up in the snow!

Also, you’ll be fine with the weather. It’s going to dump all the snow now and then be totally pleasant until you are on your way!!!

Fingers are crossed Iris and everything else I can cross without hurting myself. :happy:

Happy thoughts… Happy thoughts… Happy thoughts.

Hoping the weather cooperates. Again, it is too bad that we will be leaving as you will be arriving!

Dopey! We are all wishing you are great trip and no weather issues!

I’m so excited for you!!!:goofybounce:

You better save some sun for me cause I’ll be on your heels 20 days later my friend!

Sing it with me…:whistling

"Sunny Day
Sweepin’ the clouds away
On my way to where the air is sweet

Can you tell me how to get,
How to get to Main Street"

Happy days ahead, with warm weather and sunshine! I hope you have a wonderful trip!!

[QUOTE=bethishooked;1061644]Dopey, just a quick side note, how’s the snow right now and for tomorrow? My boys are going to be out your way with their Aunt to snowmobile, leaving tomorrow afternoon. Their Grandma is already concerned about the drive up in the snow!

Also, you’ll be fine with the weather. It’s going to dump all the snow now and then be totally pleasant until you are on your way!!![/QUOTE]

Northern Manistee county had huge, unexpected amounts of snow a few days ago. It’s been snowing pretty hard for a day and 1/2 here.
Normal really.
I think they should be fine going on 31

Oh I know, it would have been fun to connect. Hey, there is always another time.

Thanks all for your hard work.

I promise to write a trip report. Don’t I always? Just no one reading them

Fingers and toes are crossed!! Sending pixie dust to keep the snow away!

Have a magical trip, and take lots of pictures to share with us!!!

Ahhh, Miss Dopey, may I take a moment to let you know that it is actually 10 days, 8 hours and 3 minutes. If you could be so kind and please make the needed corrections. :laugh:

:laugh::laugh::laugh:
:happy::happy::happy:

So excited for you too!

:laugh::laugh::laugh::pirate:

10 days 7 hours 0 minutes

10 days 7 hours 0 minutes[/QUOTE]

We need a “like” button on MB like on Facebook. :happy: So excited for you! Enjoy the anticipation!

Thank you all. It is nice not to be excited all by myself. DH, is not exactly jumping for joy but I don’t care :biggrin:

Hey Dopey, I’ll try pulling strings at The Weather Channel to see if we can make sure you have good weather!! LOL!!
You are in good shape as long as you don’t see one of our StormChasers like Jim Cantore!!
Wishing you a wonderful trip full of pixie dust and magic!!:laugh: