11/30 to 12/8/2012 - Blackout Dates

Now I know why the blackout dates…

The 2012 Pop Warner Super Bowl and National Cheer & Dance Championships will take place November 30th through December 8th at ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex.

That’s not necessarily true, dac. Blackouts are normally due to bookings. You have a PIN offer, not a general discount.

Ok, those are some of the dates that we are at WDW Dec.1-10). According to the unofficial guide, it’s suppose to be VERY quiet the whole time. They have almost all of the days rated under 2out of 10. I sure hope those kids don’t cramp my style :ohmy:

You’re going to be there too… We should try to get together, I know MissSMIG would love to meet you, and you could meet little Hunter…

We were at WDw during Pop Warner in 2008, it was CRAZY busy. The magical express line at the airport literally went from one end to the other.

Let’s try

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

I don’t care about the Magical Express. We always take Quicksilver. Just please tell me that the parks were not crazy. I have no way of cancelling my trip since I booked DVC points :crying:

[QUOTE=Dopey;1111782]Let’s try

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.[/QUOTE]

Sounds like a plan, I will send you my cell number closer to the date. I don’t want to tell Amanda, I would like to surprise her.

Sorry…Magical express was just the beginning of a week of overcrowdedness; but we made the best of it.

I have been there several times during a cheer thing. It’s not so bad.

When we went during that week the resorts were kinda busy, but the parks were all fine…you could walk on to most rides. I definitely want to go back over those dates.

We stayed at Riverside several times when the “Groups” were, but we never noticed them in the parks. In the food court was another thing. Loud and messy. Won’t have that problem at OKW. :happy:

Justa, I love you :laugh:

where have you been?

Thanks also Dana and Loretta. MickeyEars, You scare me :laugh:

[QUOTE=Dopey;1111864]Justa, I love you :laugh:

where have you been?

Thanks also Dana and Loretta. MickeyEars, You scare me :laugh:[/QUOTE]

:laugh::laugh:I’m sure things will be fine and you’ll have a wonderful trip. We really enjoyed seeing the castle lit for the holidays and the Osborn lights were AWESOME!

We usually go for the holidays but 2 weeks earlier, which of course we all know, is one of the quietest times evahhhhhhh. I sure hop I didn’t make a mistake here.