15 Years of AllEars Mismatch Challenge

Is anyone doing this? I saw it last night but haven’t really tried it yet but I’m thinking about playing along to see if I can figure it out. If you haven’t seen it there’s a link on the main page at Allears.

AllEars.Net’s 15 Years of AllEars Mismatch Challenge Contest Rules

I read it and was very confused… where is the actual set of photos for the week? Are they just anywhere on the site? :confused:

You get to them when you agree to the rules at the bottom of the page. After you know the photo that doesn’t belong you have to find the picture on the site. I’m not sure I’ll be able to find them even if I do figure it out.

Finding them on the site IS hard!!!

It’s a lot harder than it sounds.

Glad I am not the only one who is finding it hard to do!

I think I know the answer to B and found the picture on the site (not blog/review). I have no clue what C is, looks like Animal Kingdom but we don’t spend enough time there to get this one.

I believe its Rafiki’s Planet Watch, Conservation Station.

No cheating!!! :laugh:

C is the one I have finally found!

You’re smarter than me, i think I’ve hit my limit. If I try too hard I’ll just feel stupid and get frustrated.

[QUOTE=LittleMissMagic;1080705]No cheating!!! :laugh:

C is the one I have finally found![/QUOTE]

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

I am having a heck of a time finding peco bills that isn’t part of the blog

I have determined that I am not smart enough to play this game!

That’s why I wasn’t going to do it but I can’t stop looking at the photos and trying to figure it out.

Ok, I think I must not get it because this seems kind of simple.
In A 3 are rides and 1 is a show.
In B 3 are CS restaurants and 1 is a TS.

Is this right, is this what they’re looking for? If so what do we do with the info.

When the contest ends they will post a page to submit all your answers once you find the photos on the site.

[QUOTE=Mickeybug;1080730]Ok, I think I must not get it because this seems kind of simple.

Is this right, is this what they’re looking for? If so what do we do with the info.[/QUOTE]

OK - I thought

A) had something to do with the LOCATION
B) All were EPCOT dining spots and 1 was MK

IDK

[QUOTE=Mickeybug;1080730]Ok, I think I must not get it because this seems kind of simple.

Is this right, is this what they’re looking for? If so what do we do with the info.[/QUOTE]

A is the one I was having trouble with because is Ellen’s Energy Adventure a show? You’re in moving cars during part of it. And the picture of the Imagination Pavilion is probably Figment’s, but it could also be Honey I Shrunk the Audience/Captain EO.

[QUOTE=dadofthree;1080735]OK - I thought

A) had something to do with the LOCATION
B) All were EPCOT dining spots and 1 was MK

IDK[/QUOTE]

I could be way off with my assessment but in A you have Mission: Space- Ride, Living Seas- Ride, Ellen’s- Ride & Figment/Capt EO- Show

In B you have Pinnochio Hause- CS, Pecos Bill- CS, Columbia Harbour- CS & Liberty Tree- TS

I haven’t been to Conservation Station in at least 5 yrs so I don’t know the differences between those.

I’m not trying for the contest, this is just for fun and IF I happen to be right anyone is welcome to my answers. It’s just for fun :mickey:

Wait, neva mind :happy:

I think you’re right abou B, that was how I looked at it. I still don’t know about A, I’ve tried looking at the location and type of attraction but still don’t see it.