180 day ADR's start tomorrow Oct. 27th

I’m glad I dont take ADR’s for WDW. They should be swamped tomorrow with phone calls. This means everyone who was waiting for 90 days all the way out to 180 days can book tomorrow.

you got that right i am glad i don’t have to call and make any as well.

I am sooo excited! I was totally counting down!

What does everyone think is better. Calling, or using the web site?

GOOD LUCK tomorrow I hope you get everything you want.

As far as calling or using the computer. I called do to the fact I could not get thru on my computer. You can not call prior to 7am but everything worked out well for us.

i am going to try using the online system…some say it opens up as early as 2am CST…sometimes not until 5am CST…i will give it a go first online, and follow-up with anything i can’t get that way by phone at 6amCST.

good luck and pixie dust to everyone else who’s trying in the morning for adr’s!!

I’m going to make reservations online because I have a feeling the phone service is going to be backed up, and my reservations aren’t that popular.

I am so excited! We are going to try to do ours today. My DD has the plan all drawn up and will be by the phone ready to go. I do hope we get what we want without too much trauma. I would hope that disney would get more staff in for today knowing that there would be a major influx in calls because of the change? I wonder…

i was up and online this morning shortly before 5amcst… watched the online system go from working to totally locking up…then saying it was down for maintenance…checked on the DIS…everyone was getting the same error…so…

i called at exactly 6am cst…got through on my second try (1st try all circuits were busy) got all my adr’s!

i am sold! calling is way better than online! :slight_smile:

good luck to everyone else who’s trying for adr’s too!

[QUOTE=chottsy;1001512]i was up and online this morning shortly before 5amcst… watched the online system go from working to totally locking up…then saying it was down for maintenance…checked on the DIS…everyone was getting the same error…so…

i called at exactly 6am cst…got through on my second try (1st try all circuits were busy) got all my adr’s!

good luck to everyone else who’s trying for adr’s too![/QUOTE]

Congratulations!

[QUOTE=chottsy;1001512]i was up and online this morning shortly before 5amcst… watched the online system go from working to totally locking up…then saying it was down for maintenance…checked on the DIS…everyone was getting the same error…so…

good luck to everyone else who’s trying for adr’s too![/QUOTE]

That is GREAT. I totally agee about calling Vs. online. And the CM I had worked with was very patient and helpful.

I FINALLY got through after holding for a half hour. BUT THE ENTIRE DINING SYSTEM IS COMPLETELY DOWN! There is no designated time when it will be up and running, either. GRRRRR…:mad::glare:

Is is busy now and the computer is down. This Stinks! :frowning:

we did the same Kim and we are calling from the UK!! God only knows how much this has cost us already! :eek: If anyone who does get through and systems are up and running can you pm me to let me know. I can’t afford to keep trying. Thanks guys xxx

Got all circuits are busy for the first hour. Finally got through and sat on hold for about 40 minutes (guess who was late to work today!). During my phone call, the system kicked the cm out 3 times. I still got LeCellier on my birthday, so I told her before it boots her out again, give me the confirmation number so I don’t lose LeCellier and I will call back for the remaining dates. Got to work, called back to many, many, many circuits are busy. Finally got through, was on hold about 10 minutes when cm came on and said they are in the process of replacing their server, and to call back in about an hour. I’m on hold right now!

Yeah, I tried to make my ADRs, and the system is down for me, as well… how late does Disney Dining stay open?

Ugg… all circuits are busy. Of course everyone is calling to book, today. I think I’ll just wait until later this week… my ADRs aren’t that urgent.

Dining ADRs can be made from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m seven days a week (7 a.m. to 8 p.m on holidays) by calling 407-WDW-DINE (407-939-3463)…EST

Well, I called at 5:40, today, and got all of my ADRs and didn’t even have to wait for a CM. I don’t like the new automated voice system that you have to talk to, though. I’d much rather push buttons, because if you know what buttons to push, you can fly through that. It’s impossible to cheat the voice system.

I have just been on the phone for the past 30 mins and booked all my ADR’s for my trip in March…INCLUDING CRT!!! How excited am I??? The lady I spoke to was so lovely and we talked about loads of random stuff as well as booking the meals ( not sure I am going to be too impressed with phone bill though next month after all the time I got through yesterday to be told the circuits were still down and then my chat today! LOL). It has put me right in Vacation mood already! I can’t wait to get there!!! :laugh: