180 days & ADR?

When they say you can start making ADRs 180 out, does that mean you can make ALL your ADRs, for the whole trip, 180 days from the day you arrive? Or does it have to be no more than 180 days before you want to have an ADR for that day? Does this make sense? I know what I am trying to ask but it may not be coming out right.:confused:

This calculator from allears.net may help you determine when to make your ADR’s…

PS Calculator 8.0

Oh thanks Daisee, I need to use this too!

So from looking at this, I either make each day’s ADR one day at a time or wait until the I am 180 days from the last day of our trip and make them all at once. That is what I was wanting to know. Thanks!

We went In 4/2007 and I was able to make all my res. 180 days from my arrival date. You may want to call some things do book up very quickly.

GoodLuck

As long as you are staying on Disney property you can book all your ADR’s 180 days in advance of the you check in for up to 10 days. If you are staying for 8 days, you can book all of your ADRs at the same time 180 days out from your arrival date.

Book what you can ASAP they fill fast…

It’s 180 days from the first day of your trip, not last.