180 days VS 90 days

Hi all, do we have an established list of what venues can be booked at 180 days ahead to those that are still 90 days ahead? Or are they all 180 days now? I can’t seem to find the ‘black and white’ rules.

thanks all…I am getting into the ‘nearly only a year to go until our vacation-my goodness I am going to explode with excitement or possibly wet myself a little bit’ mode! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

PS Calculator 10.0

See if that helps with your questions.

I believe there were 3 restaurants that were still 180–CRT, Chef Mickeys and another one. I don’t know of they went to 90 days when the new system was brought up or not. I don’t see them listed any place so maybe they did.

I think I’ll have an answer for Chef Mickey’s later today, if not tomorrow.

Really? I thought CRT was now 90 (+10), too?

idk… I’m honestly confused about the whole thing… I think most of us are.

Oh, here we go - Cinderella’s Royal Table

CRT is booking 90 days in advance, too.

And Chef Mickey’s http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/resorts/contemporary-resort/dining/chef-mickeys/

[QUOTE=LittleMissMagic;944315]Really? I thought CRT was now 90 (+10), too?

idk… I’m honestly confused about the whole thing… I think most of us are.[/QUOTE]

I’m thinking what I am remembering was just during the time when the whole system was down. Now that everything is back up all WDW must be 90 days out.

Yeah, that sounds right.

cool…I got my days all confused. I remember now that most were 90 days out now instead of 180 but I jsut thought that there will still a few that were 180.

thanks buddy- appreciated