1900 Park Fare Feedback - please

Hello.
We have an ADR for dinner at 1900 Park Fare at 8:20 (they only serve until 8:30).

How is the character interaction this late? I know that sometimes Prince Charming will dance with Cinderella. My DD would love to see this.
Do you think we’ll miss it, due to our late ADR?

Any comments will be appreciated.
Thank you.

We have an ADR in May for 1900 Park Fare and I hear mixed reviews but mostly good ones. So, I choose to keep it. We have never been there. People say the characters are great. I do hear that Prince Charming does not have much personality though. I say you will be fine.

We really liked 1900 Park Fare. The characters were great including Prince charming. The food was good too! They did dance and if I remember right we were there at about 730-745!! I hope you have a good time!

Thast good to hear about Prince Charming because I read on ALLEARS that he was not very personable. Thanks

have gone two times in the last nine months and it was WONDERFUL!!! The stepsister were awesome! I would LOVE to go back again if only for the character interaction

What was prince charming like? He is one of the only characters I haven’t met, and I’m so excited too!:mickey:

I loved 1900 Park Fare… we had a great time and the character interaction was wonderful… food is good too

We loved it! Mary Poppins was the best! She interacted and “corrected” my daughters trying to teach them good manners! Also Alice was very nice. The guy at the omelet station rocks!

well we went there for the first time last year and will DEFINATLY go there again!!! It was great. The food was lovely and the characters were great. The stepsisters were so funny and the pictures they took still make us laugh today. Prince Charming really was charming and took a lot of time with my DD so I wouldn’t have a bad thing to say on that front. It was great to see them dancing in the restaurant also.
Lady Tremaine was also very good as was the Fairy Godmother. ( We didn’t see Alice or Mary Poppins though) .

We ate there last year before MNSSHP.
The food was great and the characters were very active. My daughters of course loved Cinderella but the Step sisters were fighting over the affections of my 10 year old son. Priceless. He was beat red.

[QUOTE=gcbdad;945131]We ate there last year before MNSSHP.
The food was great and the characters were very active. My daughters of course loved Cinderella but the Step sisters were fighting over the affections of my 10 year old son. Priceless. He was beat red.[/QUOTE]

I love it. My son will be 9 when we go in May and I hope they really give it to him.You know he is to cool for that. Lets just see.

We are going to 1900 Park Fare this year…I can’t wait now after hearing all these great stories! :slight_smile:

I know, me too. I am so excited about going.

I’m pretty sure that character interaction shouldn’t be much of a problem, regardless of the time.
We’ve eaten breakfast there quite often and we usually go between 10 and 11.
Sometimes the later we’ve been there, the interaction has been better (I’ve noticed this at CM and CP as well) because there are less guests, so the characters have more time to offer those remaining guests.
I can’t say anything about the dinner menu because I have no desire to eat with a bunch of princesses.

Put me with the Princesses anytime…:cool::laugh:

Princesses remind me too much of my steady girlfriend back in 76-77 and also my cousin Judy.
They were both real princesses (if you catch my drift).:eek: