1900 Park Fare for Breakfast?

Looking for a character breakfast that would substitute in a day for a TS dinner…kids refuse to see Pooh, so CP is out… not impressed by Chef Mickey’s…how is 1900 Park Fare? Would love to see Mary Poppins…anyone know who all is at breakfast here now? and the food? Thanks

So you are going for free dining too? Me too! We are thinking of all our options as well. We have never tried 1900 park fare for breakfast just dinner. Why not think about Ohanas for breakfast with lilo and stitch. The characters are awesome and the juice and breakfast bread rocks!

We went there 1 time and it was really good.

I believe we saw Mary Poppins,The Mad Hatter, Pooh(I think), And i can’t remember the rest. I want to say Tigger and Alice in Wonderland.

1900 Park Fare is on our plans too! I’ve never been there though so I can’t vouch for the food or anything. But, honestly, breakfast in WDW has been awesome everywhere I’ve been. I think they just know how to do breakfast right! (like pretty much everything else they do!) :mickey:

1900 Park Fare is very very good!!! We enjoyed B and D there. For B, there was Alice in Wonderland crew and Pooh crew. Mary Poppins sat outside and did not make the rounds.

For D Cinderella, Prince Charming and the fairy god mothers were on hand. D is also very good!

Get there early as there is a wait but it is not that bad. And, the GF is sooo beautiful to check out while you are waiting.

We are also eating @ 1900 Park Fare for breakfast and we’ve never been also! I am just hoping its good because I am not much of a breakfast eater!?!

I am not much of a breakfast eater at home(due to I am watching my weight) but boy when I get to Disney,watch out. I love my breakfast, well, come to think of it my lunch and dinner too. I love Disney food.

Another yes for 1900 Park Faire. The place has never disappointed us with food or entertainment.

Last time I ate there it was years ago…thats the only breakfast I still remember from that trip. I also say the breakfast is good there.

I totally agree, that’s all you do when get to disney it EAT!!!:wub:

1900 park fare has been our family’s vote for best breakfast. Food is great, atmosphere very nice and the characters we’ve seen include Mary Poppins, Alice, Mad Hatter, Queen of Hearts, Eeyore and Pluto ((I KNOW!)).

have a great trip!

I can only agree with all above-great food, good character interaction and a glorious setting-well worth a visit

Thanks so much, I think we will definately be doing 1900 Park Fare…any comments on the Dinner??? I know, I am so fickle…

1900 Park Fare for Breakfast:
Is highly recommended for food and fun!

[QUOTE=phayes93;954566]1900 park fare has been our family’s vote for best breakfast. Food is great, atmosphere very nice and the characters we’ve seen include Mary Poppins, Alice, Mad Hatter, Queen of Hearts, Eeyore and Pluto ((I KNOW!)).

have a great trip![/QUOTE]

I don’t know when you were there last, but I ain’t never seen Pluto or Queen of Hearts at 1900 at breakfast. Perhaps you meant Tigger and not Pluto?
I was last there in mid December, 2008 and will return on June 15.