1900 Park Fare

We have ADRs for January at 1900 Park Fare for dinner. I’m seeing Cinderella, Prince Charming, Mary Poppins, The Ugle Stepsisters and the Fairy godmother as characters attending. Does anyone know if this is accurate? Are they just random and some may and some may not be there. It really doesn’t make a difference, just trying to anticipate who our granddaughter may see.

We’ve only ever gone for breakfast, and at that sitting there is the Mad Hatter and Alice, along with Mary Poppins and some Pooh characters too-I dont recall seeing the Cinderella crowd ever at breakfast- but it may be different for dinner.

Dinner is Cinderella, Prince Charming, the Step-Mother and Step-Sisters. We’ve gone 4 years in a row for dinner and it is always the ones I listed. I do believe Mary Poppins and maybe Alice in Wonderland are there for breakfast???

Perfect! Thank you very much. We did a breakfast years ago with my daughter and it was Mary Poppins, but I was getting conflicting information for dinner and wanted to be sure I was up to date in my thinking.

For dinner there we’ve always seen Cinderella, Prince Charming, the ugly stepsisters, and step-mother. I’ve never seen the Fairy Godmother. I have only seen Mary Poppins at breakfast.

We did the breakfast there for the very first time this past January and absolutely loved it. I guess we have to put the dinner on the schedule for the next trip.
The breakfast buffet was very nice and we :heart: the characters

The “new” Mad Hatter has some very big shoes to fill after 4 years (maybe more) of the previous Hatter, who was excellent in his role.
But that’s breakfast, not dinner.
Not being interested in the dinner character selection, we’ve never done dinner, only breakfast.

Dinner is Cinderella, Charming, Step Mother and Ugly sisters…they even stop on the half hour and dance in the middle of the room …so cute.

Mary Poppins as far as I know, is at the Breakfasts.

will be there 9/12…will let you know. Never had dinner there.

I’m anxious to hear your report - some have said that the food wasn’t up to their expectations, but this is the only character meal I’d want to do, simply because of the ugly stepsisters and their mama!

I’m excited. We are booking this dinner for 4 adults, 2 (6year old) booys and a 6 month old girl. I’m hoping the boys will enjoy it

The step sisters and mother are really funny. The food was okay, but the Mother and step sisters were worth it.

what are the main entrées for the dinner buffet?

We had our oldest boy dress as a prince for the dinner. The step sisters fought over him.

[QUOTE=Soundgod;1088715]The “new” Mad Hatter has some very big shoes to fill after 4 years (maybe more) of the previous Hatter, who was excellent in his role.
But that’s breakfast, not dinner.
Not being interested in the dinner character selection, we’ve never done dinner, only breakfast.[/QUOTE]

I met him… it just wasn’t the same.

At Spectro - We were really disappointed in the dinner buffet. They had salmon, I think, some sushi, and then some sort of pork chop… can’t quite remember. I’m not the biggest meat eater and usually stay clear of the fresh cuts. The food didn’t justify the price in our opinion.

The dinner buffet is good for characters, not so much for food. If you have little kids that want to meet Cinderella, it’s a good way to do it. Otherwise, not a meal I’d choose for myself. We prefer breakfast, but we found the Mad Hatter obnoxious last time.

The stepmother is an absolute hoot! I LOVE her - she’s so funny. My favorite face character ever!

Oh, woah - just noticed that this is an old thread.

It’s kind of girly in my opinion… if your boys aren’t Cinderella fans, they probably won’t have much appreciation for it. The way I see it, Cinderella and Prince Charming are there to please the little girls, and the stepmother and step sisters are there to provide entertainment for the adults. And the food alone isn’t worth it, so unless you think your boys are going to enjoy the character enteraction, this is the character meal I’d suggest you skip.

[QUOTE=LittleMissMagic;1108280] I met him… it just wasn’t the same.

[/QUOTE]

He doesn’t own the role like our favorite did.
The Hatter needs to be played in an over the top manner.