1993 Walt Disney World

Just worked on our Flickr account and found some more pics from our 93’ Honeymoon. This link will take you there, and you will also see some recent photos from the past couple of trips.

When we go in May I’ll post all of our pictures via Flickr so they can be seen in full view.
Hope ya’ll(Southern thing) enjoy !!! :pirate:

Great photos! You and Tiggerific have something else in common, other than the LOVE of that adult beverage known as Beer…you’ve both played the Beast at Belle’s story time.

I like the ‘5 day SUPER DUPER pass!!’:laugh::laugh:

Great photos thank you.

I was digging the cap’t Nemo subs. It’s been a long time gone for them.

Have a beer

Great pictures!!! Looks like you all had a good time!!!

Loved looking through your pictures, newer and older! It’s amazing how different things look from 1993 vs. now. Your daughter looks right at home in all the pictures and I like all her pretty dresses. Looks like happy times. :slight_smile:

Now that’s what it’s all about…

[QUOTE=Boss Mouse;1025871]I was digging the cap’t Nemo subs. It’s been a long time gone for them.

Have a beer[/QUOTE]

Thank You for the BEER … That plastic cup looked useless. just hand me that tube !!! :laugh:

Yeah … I have more pics from that, but none I wanna show!!! :laugh: (they made me lay on the ground :eek::laugh:)

Now if only T’Rif and I can figure out how to get the role of Gaston, Then we would have our BEER! :laugh:

[QUOTE=rlcarmichael;1025888]Now that’s what it’s all about…

[/QUOTE]

YES SIR … I had the camera at the right time. This is what it will always mean to us! Thank You Rich.

Thanks…
You know the DW has to doll her up!!! :laugh: I sometimes call her “The Wifes lil’ Barbie Doll”.

Tinkfans,Dixie,Joseph3947… Thank You !!!
I’m still looking for more older photos to post. I’ve been using my Photoshop 7.0 plus to bring out the colors of the older pics.

Great pictures…I nosed through all of them.:laugh:Thank for sharing them.:heart:

Omygosh, I am so glad you posted the pictures :happy:

Your little princess is adorable. She has such a pretty smile and beautiful hair. You can tell she enjoys Disney. Thanks for sharing.

[QUOTE=WALL;1025893]Yeah … I have more pics from that, but none I wanna show!!! :laugh: (they made me lay on the ground :eek::laugh:)

Now if only T’Rif and I can figure out how to get the role of Gaston, Then we would have our BEER! :laugh:[/QUOTE]

We just need to turn on the charm, eh?!? :laugh:

Wow, I’d almost forgotten what Spaceship Earth looked like without those Leave A Legacy barriers in front!!!

ThanK You :pirate:

I’d almost forgot what I looked like without facial hair…:eek: :laugh: