1st morning ADR?

We haven’t been before and I am just wondering which to book for the 1st morning

Chef Mickey or The crystal palace

What are peoples Views on this??

Thanks

:happy:

I love both. I have only ben to CP for breakfast though. It was great but we were there for a birthday and will remember that for the rest of our lives. Pooh put my sons chin into the cake. It is very lively and fun. Plus if your looking to get into the parks a little before open then that’s your choice.
A lot of people go crazy for CM too though.

It depends on the Magica kingdom’s hours that day and what time you are willing to get up and head to breakfast.

If Mk is having EMH’s, do Crystal palace for their last seating at 10:40am. That way you can hit all the headliners for EMH and have breakfast or brunch before you get out of there.

If MK is not having EMH’s, get an ADR at Chef mickey’s for 7:05am or CP for 8:05 am so you can be at the rope drop.

Breakfasts should be worked into park schedules so you can do as much as possible in the morning when it’s less crowded. If you are not a morning person and generally don’t make rope drop or EmHs, then do chef mickey’s at 9am.

These days, the real question should be:
Which one is available? If you have a choice, great, if not Chef Mickey’s!

Well Chef Mickey’s is a classic with Mickey and gang - it’s like the definition of character dining. As for Crystal Palace, it offers Pooh and gang. I guess it depends on who you’d rather dine with… Mickey or Pooh?

We made ADR for Crystal Palace for breakfast. The food is yummy, the characters are my favorite (brings back memories because my kids nurseries were winnie the pooh). We also loved the beauty of the resturant including the flowers shaped like the characters. We’ve never tried Chef Mickeys but this trip we made ADR for my sons birthday dinner there. He loves trains so seeing it while eating will surely make his day. Plus the moms panel always rates Chef Mickey’s as the best. Our 1st morning we’re going to CRT breakfast.

Went to the 1900 Park fare in the GF last week for character breakfast and the buffet was out of this world! Best carved ham I have had in a long time, waffles with 3 different syrups, omlets with the works, pots of coffee, and tasty fruits. The Mad Hatter was the best with accent and all, Tigger, Pooh. GREAT TIME!

[QUOTE=AJB;881239]We haven’t been before and I am just wondering which to book for the 1st morning

Chef Mickey or The crystal palace

What are peoples Views on this??

Thanks

:happy:[/QUOTE]

Even though we haven’t done Chef Mickey’s yet and have been to CP I would still say CM just on what I’ve heard over time

This one easy. Crystal Palace.

Crystal Palace for Breakfast, good but we had to wait forever for the character was the only problem.
Chef Mickey for dinner loved it!

Chef Mickeys is ok, I am not a big breakfast guy and I think it is pricey, we did it for my nephew, he was 3 at the time, I would rather do a character dinner, more food choices.