2 days short trip in los angelas

i will be travelling to north america by 25th apr. however, i can only squeeze 2 days in los angelas… yeah… i know… wat a shame… i will be spending 28th in disney and 29th following a tour to hollywood, berverly hilss and universal studio from tours4fun. i will be travelling with my husband and of course my 2 yr old daughter.

can anyone recomend to me where to stay? how do i get to disneyland? is there any train or tram available? the pick up location for the tour will be ard anaheim, buena park, orange and garden grove. please advise as i have no idea how to travel around and how is the town like… thanks

Thanks in Advance

[QUOTE=shaaz143;1109133]i will be travelling to north america by 25th apr. however, i can only squeeze 2 days in los angelas… yeah… i know… wat a shame… i will be spending 28th in disney and 29th following a tour to hollywood, berverly hilss and universal studio from tours4fun. i will be travelling with my husband and of course my 2 yr old daughter.

can anyone recomend to me where to stay? how do i get to disneyland? is there any train or tram available? the pick up location for the tour will be ard anaheim, buena park, orange and garden grove. please advise as i have no idea how to travel around and how is the town like… thanks

Thanks in Advance[/QUOTE]

There are a lot of hotels in Anaheim that are close to the Disneyland Resort. All the hotels below are places I’ve stayed in the past ten years using Priceline.com for $50.00 a night or less. All are 2 1/2 star or better. But if you have the budget to afford it, staying onsite at the Grand Californian is my recommendation. Close by and with it’s own entrance to California Adventure, the convenience can’t be beat. I hang out in the lobby just because it’s that neat of a hotel. The restaurants aren’t shabby, either. Napa Rose and Storyteller’s Cafe are two of the best eateries there.

Two days will give you a good sense of the Park, though you will not be able to enjoy all of it.

If you are flying into LAX, there are a number of ways to get to Disneyland. There are shuttles that go directly to Anaheim, as well as the Super Shuttle that gets you and everyone else in the van to their destination, one stop at a time. I wouldn’t recommend a taxi, unless time is an issue and money isn’t.

Anaheim and Garden Grove are right next to each other, and Garden Grove is approximately four or five blocks from Disneyland. Take some time to read various trip reports on Disneyland for a good feel of what to expect. Sadly, most of the Trip Reports are for WDW, but there are enough for Disneyland to give you a good vibe.

If you have more specific questions, let me know. :pirate: