2 rooms on one set of points?

I was wondering can you book two rooms at the same time under one DVC contract?

For example, my parents have 160 points and I was looking at a stay in March at Saratoga in a studio that would take 121 points, leaving them with 39 points. Part of our stay falls during a time when a studio at SSR is 13 points a night. So could we book one studio for five nights at 121 points and then another for the last three nights of that same trip so that I could move to the new room on my own, giving us all some space?

Does this make sense?

I can’t see why not! If you have the points, there yours to use as you wish. People book MULTIPLE rooms for family trips.

Yes you can. For the this trip - did I mention I’m going home in 10 days? Anyway
I have a 2-bedroom villa and a studio for my clan.

Then we have a studio for the outlaws who are only coming down for a part of the stay.

You can book till your points run out. :biggrin:

We’ve booked 3 rooms at a time! You won’t have any problems!

Like everyone else said that will not be a problem. Last trip I had 3 rooms ours, my sister and my friend.

Awesome, thanks everyone! We are new to all this DVC business so I always feel slightly confused. Ha.

Thanks again!

[QUOTE=KarenWDWCP;910122]Awesome, thanks everyone! We are new to all this DVC business so I always feel slightly confused. Ha.

Thanks again![/QUOTE]

It is alot of information and can be confusing at first, but once you have a couple of DVC trips under your belt, you’ll be a pro and sharin’ all the info you know!

[QUOTE=KarenWDWCP;910122]Awesome, thanks everyone! We are new to all this DVC business so I always feel slightly confused. Ha.

Thanks again![/QUOTE]

Like Goofy says it’s really not as confusing as it sounds at first.

Here’s the DVC for Dummies:

1. Give them money.
  2. Call and make reservations.
  3. When you are out of points they will tell you.
  4. Buy more points. :laugh:

[QUOTE=rlcarmichael;910233]Like Goofy says it’s really not as confusing as it sounds at first.

Here’s the DVC for Dummies:

1. Give them money.
  2. Call and make reservations.
  3. When you are out of points they will tell you.
  4. Buy more points. :laugh:[/QUOTE]

Can’t wait until we can do #4, but it’ll be at least 8 more years whenever the kidos are out of college. By then they’ll be thinking about getting married and a few years later having their own kids…so we better get some more points so we can haul everyone on vacation with us! :laugh:

[QUOTE=A Goofy Family;910516]Can’t wait until we can do #4, but it’ll be at least 8 more years whenever the kidos are out of college. By then they’ll be thinking about getting married and a few years later having their own kids…so we better get some more points so we can haul everyone on vacation with us! :laugh:[/QUOTE]

That’s a PERFECT plan! :happy: