2 things

First off: Does anyone know if or when the Dragon’s neck is going to be fixed for Fantasmic?

Second: I realize not everyone has had the opportunity to see Magical, but those of you that have, what do you think of it?

[QUOTE=Fearthereaper;969916]First off: Does anyone know if or when the Dragon’s neck is going to be fixed for Fantasmic?

Second: I realize not everyone has had the opportunity to see Magical, but those of you that have, what do you think of it?[/QUOTE]

The Dragon is planned to be fixed by the Middle of July, there is no set date other than the middle of July, as of now.

I have seen Magical, I think its a great show and I personally like it. Its a great filler for Remember and adds wonderfully to the Disneyland Resort Entertainment list, the big confetti finale is pretty fun too.

[QUOTE=anaheimboy;970079]The Dragon is planned to be fixed by the Middle of July, there is no set date other than the middle of July, as of now.

I have seen Magical, I think its a great show and I personally like it. Its a great filler for Remember and adds wonderfully to the Disneyland Resort Entertainment list, the big confetti finale is pretty fun too.[/QUOTE]

I think it’s a pretty good show too. But, I got to be honest, I was a little disappointed. I did think it would be better, and the show is kind of short. I think Wishes is a better show. Of course this is just my opinion. I do like Dumbo and the Confetti though…

I loved Dumbo, but I just wasn’t as “moved” as with Remember. That will be hard to fill. The confettit at the end is very cool, my kids loved it! It is a really good fireworks show, just not as “special” as Remember!

Ok cool, at least I am not the only one that thinks this LOL! Another positive I will point out though, is that the fireworks appeared to be a bit more colorful and closer than in wishes.

Its actually much more “moving” when its viewed in person, the whole dumbo scene just made me laugh and tear with happiness. It really is a show that is best viewed in person, IMO :smile:

The show really isn’t that short, its over 4 minutes longer than the retired show “Believe…There’s Magic in the Stars” was and its just about 3 minutes shorter than “Remember…Dreams Come True”. It clocks in just a little over 14 minutes in length. Just a FYI :cool:

Good to know. It may just seem that way, but I got to say, I can’t wait for Wishes to return. I would like to catch Magical at least one more time though.

I was awed with the dumbo scene, that was memorable. Very unexpected and I loved it. Agree, it is best viewed in person and definitly in the park. We got to see it from the Disneyland Hotel, which was cool, but not as good as in the park. “Remember” just has a special magical quality for me, so I guess I can say I am a little biased. But I’m not complaining, Disney Fireworks are the best ever!!

Do you mean Remember…Dreams Come True?

Oh I totally agree, as of now “Remember” will always be one of my all time favorites and will always hold a special place in my heart (I was at Disneyland on the opening day of the 50th Anniversary on May 5, 2005 and got to see the opening night of Remember/etc…the passion and excitement of the fans on that day and night were amazing as were the events of that day and will always be something I will remember forever).

I wish I could have been there that day. That had to be exciting!!!

Yes, sorry for the inaccuracy. It is just that my Sister and I call it “Wishes” and I guess I call it that all the time now. Sorry for the confusion.