2 weeks out

I am freaking out! I am only 14 days out from going to my favorite place! I am not even closed to being prepared. I haven’t made my list of stuff to take, I only have a handful of clothes I can take BC I dont really own warm weather clothes! I dont have ponchos yet, or even my Magical Express! The TA said it would be sent out about 2 weeks before the trip. I JUST ordered our Halloween Costumes yesterday ( the HULK for him LOKI for me and THOR for the munchkin) and I…I…I…need to know I’ll be ok lol

I think I just need to breathe!

Relax, it will all fall into place, magically. And you will have an amazing time. And there will some jealous people on here waiting for your trip report!

[QUOTE=DisneyFan722;1123147]I am freaking out! I am only 14 days out from going to my favorite place! I am not even closed to being prepared. I haven’t made my list of stuff to take, I only have a handful of clothes I can take BC I dont really own warm weather clothes! I dont have ponchos yet, or even my Magical Express! The TA said it would be sent out about 2 weeks before the trip. I JUST ordered our Halloween Costumes yesterday ( the HULK for him LOKI for me and THOR for the munchkin) and I…I…I…need to know I’ll be ok lol

I think I just need to breathe![/QUOTE]

ME comes very late for a lot of people…you can call them to ask but I bet you get it early this week…worst case scenario you have to cart your bags to the ME bus yourself…so put that one aside…

You can purchase shorts and shirts online…still time for that…ponchos at Kmart unless you want to wait for the Disney ones…

Costumes should be on their way…you will make it! :slight_smile:

I know how your feel Disneyfan, I am not leaving till the end of November but we have to wait until a week or so before to back, you never know that the weather is going to be in Disney let alone our weather. What I am planning on taking (for myself) are Jeans and T-shirts and sweaters… a sweatshirt or two.

My husband wears shorts till December, if it’s not too cold, 40s or higher he’ll wear shorts if not jeans or dockers for him.

HollyLynne will be packing for herself and Hunter, and MissSMIG will have to take care of herself.

Its is a very exciting feeling we are in our 14 day countdown as well my DW was like OMG I have to start packing. Have fun