20 year anniversary trip

DW and I are going to hawaii to celebrate our 20 year anniversary in early March. :smile: I don’t really know much about hawaii, so I didn’t put it together until now that we are staying on the same island that the new DVC resort is being built on.

Needless to say, I will try and take a break from the beach lounging long enough to try and get some pics of the new resort being constructed.

That would be so cool - thank you. I can send pics from our 20 year anniversary … in 10 years.

Then Boss could start his plan of attack as to which trees he wants to swing from. Look out HI.

That’s awesome! Happy Anniversary & enjoy your trip!

I fear after ten more years - Den will be hanging me. Either way - I dare say, I will dangle w/glee.

Have a great trip! Looking forward to seeing your pics!

Thanks!! Only a month to go. It could be a top secret site, though. I could be thrown in DJ (Disney jail) and have my camera confiscated…lol

I would imagine, though, that a DJ would be nicer than your average jail.

I am looking to plan for our 5th wedding anniversary later this year so I hope we are as blessed to plan for our 20th down the road

I hope that it is a magical trip to you

[QUOTE=KingOMiami;1015993]I am looking to plan for our 5th wedding anniversary later this year so I hope we are as blessed to plan for our 20th down the road

I hope that it is a magical trip to you[/QUOTE]

I’m sure you’ll make it just fine if you take my two pearls of wisdom:

1. communication
  2. hide the cutlery