2006 Star Wars Weekend Questions

Hello Everyone

Please help!

We are going to Disney on May 20-28th. I have several questions.

1. I need to know where to go to get the fast pass for the autographs.

2. I need to know where the audience is to be selected for the Jedi training.

3. I need to know where and at what time is the parade with the Star Wars characters.

Thank you all! :huh:

Yo Mary, welcome aboard. Since I’m actually IN the event lemmie see what I can do:

1. I’m assuming the autographs you mean from the celebs and not the characters b/c characters don’t do fastpass for autographs. I believe they’re at the celebrity’s location. Check your map of the event that they’ll give you.

2. The children chosen for the JTA is selected at the beginning of each show at the stage directly next to Star Tours. It’s happening right now but when SWW begins they will take double the younglings for each show.

3. The parade? Oh, I get which one you mean. The cavalcade as I call it. I believe it’s going to be at either 11:00 a.m. or noon. I’ll find out for sure tomorrow night as I have Star Wars training from 9:00pm to 6:00am (slumber party at Studios!) but I do know it happens over by Star Tours (Where DSMC begins the parade)

Hope I’ve been a help and I’ll see you there!

Thank you very much! That was just the help I was looking for. Good luck to you and have fun!

It is so close now! We are very excited!

Wouldn’t it be great if they had fastpasses for the characters (and not just at Star Wars weekends)

:noo: Actually Mom that would be a nightmare for them I’m afraid. We’d never get to see guest in a “standby” line and there would be so many complaints. We attempted that once as a test. It failed miserably. But don’t worry about my Tusken Raiders. After all, they’ll wander all up and down the street with no line, and I’m sure other characters there will too. Man, I’m so pumped for tomorrow!!!