2007 Allears "Photo of the Year" Contest

It’s about that time when we all say goodbye to 2007 & AllEars is doing their annual “Photo of the Year” Contest.

You can see the contest here: Sharing the Magic - Photo of the Week

One of my photos is in the running :biggrin:, if you’d like to vote for it all you have to do is send an e-mail to allearsphotovote@yahoo.com and you must put October 8, 2007 in the subject line. :happy:

Don’t feel compelled to vote for me ‘just because’ but I would greatly appreciate your support. :heart: There were MANY gorgeous & adorable photos that were submitted to Allears in 2007 so I know the competition is tough but it would be GRAND to put that in my resume whenever I decide to start my side-career as a photographer. :happy:

THANK YOU! :wub:

PS: VOTING CONCLUDES at MIDNIGHT on Jan 1st.

I’ve voted for you from my regular email, now off to my other emails to vote as well. Oh, and I’ll get the kids to send a vote too from their emails!

Wow, there are a lot of really great pictures in that contest!! But I voted for yours because I truly think it’s one of the best. I love the theme and composition. Good luck!!

Thank you so very much, I really appreciate it! :heart: I know it’s WAY hard to compete with those adorably wonderful children’s photos, they are SOOO cute! :heart:

I voted for you!

You got my vote! I loved that photo!

You guys are so kind to me! :heart:

I voted!!! Good luck!

So did I. I meant to post that your picture was up in the contest, but completely forgot. Good luck!

Voted for Wishy of course!! Good luck!!!

Already done! It really was a GREAT photo.

I voted for you too Jess–I saw your bulletin on MySpace and I reposted too so maybe you’ll get some more hits!!!

This picture is one of my all time favs!!!

You know I already voted for you!! I would have most likely voted for yours regardless…that picture is GORGEOUS!

I love your photo! Everyone in my family sent an e-mail vote for your photo.

YAY!! Thank you :smile:

I voted too and wasn’t smart enough to think of it on my own so I’m stealing Jen’s idea. I have another email address and my work so I’m voting from there too.

Good Luck, I hope you win.

What do you win? Other than cool marks in your future resume.

i voted for you, and if i can figure out how to get into my work email, i’ll do it from there too!!

all voted my dear! good luck!

I think this vote will be the only one I will
enjoy for another year or so!:laugh:
Good luck

I voted for you!