2008 MNSSHP gets a "new look"

Just read this on Allears.net, sounds cute!

Mickey and Minnie Planning to Show off New Costume-Party Look at Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party Dates Beginning Sept. 5

LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla. – When the Disney characters dress up for Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party this September and October, Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse will be debuting a whole new look. Mickey has traded his scarecrow costume for stunning purple and orange eveningwear fit for a Halloween ball. Not to be outdone, Mickey’s best girl, Minnie Mouse, exchanged her witch costume for a party dress to complement Mickey’s attire.

For Mickey, it’s a top hat and purple tails. For Minnie, it’s a party dress with a purple hat with an orange ribbon – bright and colorful, befitting the fun on 25 evenings between Sept. 5 and Oct. 31 when Magic Kingdom hosts the popular after-hours party.

Guests are invited to dress up as well for the 7 p.m.-midnight party which features two scheduled entertainment extravaganzas guests can see at no other time: the “Boo-to-You” Halloween parade and the bewitching “Happy HalloWishes” fireworks spectacular. There’s trick-or-treating galore and also a chance to experience popular attractions throughout the evening.

Parties are slated for Sept. 5, 9, 12, 16, 19, 23, 26, 28, 30 and Oct. 2, 3, 5, 7, 9, 10, 13, 16, 19, 21, 23, 24, 26, 28, 30, 31. To purchase advance tickets, guests can call 407/W-DISNEY or visit disneyworld.com/halloween.

yay, I can’t wait! we are going on Sept. 9th.

Well, this is our first time at MNSSHP, so I would have been none the wiser.
I am just excited to be going!! Thanks for the update, Jess!

Oh I’m so glad you posted this.

When I was on the phone with a CM the other day finalizing my MNSSHP trip, she told me “Today we had a surprise, we got to see Mickey and Minnie’s NEW Halloween costumes and they are ADORABLE!” But she wouldn’t tell me more . . . :glare: Well NOW I KNOW . . . haha . . . cuz all the well informed buzzers get the low down! :happy:

Thanks! :laugh:

thanks for posting this… I might be going in October so this sounds like it is going to be a fun time. :slight_smile:

I’m with dznylvr, this will our first MNSSHP so any costume is new to me!!!
Come on Sept 23rd! ( which will be a happy/sad day, it’s also our last day there:crying:)

Awe! I wish I were going this year.

I can’t wait to see their new looks!!

Wow, I’m getting excited! I can’t wait!

Oh I really wish we could go this year!

boo. boohoo. i am so sad we are not going this year. this just makes me sadder, i won’t get to see it. and since we are going in june next year, i miss it again in 2009. boo.

(but it does sound cute, and thanks for sharing the info. don’t mind me, i’m throwing myself a pity party)

It sounds great. I can hardly wait to go! Thanks for posting.

Sounds so cute. I need to try to get there around Halloween sometime…maybe next year.

Sounds great. I can’t wait to see them in 23 days!

I am still not sure if we are going or now

If we do go its going to be the 23rd… I gotta call today

Ohhhh! I can’t wait. Sept. 16th here we come!

Lisa