2008 Spring Magic Your Way package discounts

Walt Disney World has released a special Magic Your Way package discount for the general public, which is identical to the Disney VISA and Canadian discounts from earlier this week. Purchase a Magic Your Way package, with a minimum of three nights and a minimum one night Magic Your Way park pass, and receive a free ticket upgrade to include both the hopping and water park options included for free. There is also a small discount on the package price, ranging from about $15 per night at the value resorts to about $70 per night at the deluxe resorts.

You must check in between January 1 and March 15, 2008 to qualify. This discount must be booked by December 15.

Please contact our sponsor Mouseketrips and ask for code ZVX to book this package. The discount is also available with the Disney Dining plan, and deluxe dining plan as well, and the wine option can be added on if you wish. Any add-ons such as the dining plans are still at full price.

Please note that if you have booked for these dates using either the Disney VISA or Canadian discount that were released earlier this month, this discount is identical to those, so no need to rebook.

That’s great for January to March people, but what about ME, ME, ME. I need April discount. Please send me some Mickey Luck!!!

What luck - we are checking in on 3/21!!!:sad: :sad: :sad:

April discounts good luck with that. LOL just kidding might happen.

Mickey… do you expcect to see great codes out for room/ticket packages for August 2008? Fingers crossed…

Mickey any word on Free dining for september yet?

Mickey,

Can you hit me up when you find out about AUG discounts if available. I will be reserving the restaraunts at the end of this month. But I need 1 adult 2 children discounts. Thanks We want to stay on property.