2009 Disney Dining Plan question

When they list the DDP cost ‘per night’ does that include tax?

For example, Let’s say 2 adults are using the regular Disney Dining Plan for 8 nights; which would equal a total of $639.84 ($39.99/per night, per adult). Would you also add a % for tax on top of that? If so, does anyone know what percent?

Just trying to figure out how much I owe for June! :tongue:

I’m pretty sure everything is included except the tip.

There’s no tax on top of that, Jess

yep it includes the tax:mickey:

Booo that they knocked off the tip though (back in 2006 it included gratuities)

[QUOTE=jimbo;940764]yep it includes the tax:mickey:

Booo that they knocked off the tip though (back in 2006 it included gratuities)[/QUOTE]

I know. :sad: That cuts into our ‘spending money’ budget now.

Can you purchase the dinning plan after you have made your reservations?

Unique1

[QUOTE=WishUponAStar;940709]When they list the DDP cost ‘per night’ does that include tax?

For example, Let’s say 2 adults are using the regular Disney Dining Plan for 8 nights; which would equal a total of $639.84 ($39.99/per night, per adult). Would you also add a % for tax on top of that? If so, does anyone know what percent?

Just trying to figure out how much I owe for June! :tongue:[/QUOTE]

It is inclusive of tax.

That is a bummer. All my rewards points plus that $200 gift card went mostly for tips :pinch:
But the service was excellent everywhere we went. Not being guaranteed a tip keeps things wonderful :wink:

[QUOTE=Unique1;940770]Can you purchase the dinning plan after you have made your reservations?

Unique1[/QUOTE]

What kind of reservations do you mean? ADR’s or your room reservation?

[QUOTE=Dopey;940794]That is a bummer. All my rewards points plus that $200 gift card went mostly for tips :pinch:
But the service was excellent everywhere we went. Not being guaranteed a tip keeps things wonderful :wink:[/QUOTE]

You were able to use the gift card towards tips?

That’s a great point. When we were on the DDP last time, we felt like the food and service were a notch down from the normal Disney standards.

Bruce

I believe I read somewhere that once you made room reservations and purchased your park tickets you couldn’t add a dining plan to your reservations (not ADR).

Unique1

I think you can add the dining plan up until 6 days before your trip, at least this is what I was told by a cm.

Thanks for the info.

Unique1

I actually didn’t try that. I was just adding up the tips we paid out and that was nearly $ 500.00. got it, tootsie?

Got it, Mrs. Tweedledeedee. :tongue:

Does anyone know if the Dining plan is still $11 for children 10 & under?

Actually, it’s children ages 3-9 @ $10.99.

Bruce

[QUOTE=brumcg;940859]Actually, it’s children ages 3-9 @ $10.99.

Bruce[/QUOTE]

Thank you. :flowers:

[QUOTE=Unique1;940770]Can you purchase the dinning plan after you have made your reservations?

Unique1[/QUOTE]

We added dining 2 weeks before our trip in February. It’s one of the best decisions ever! I loved that we didn’t have to worry about anything after that.