2009 Food & Wine Festival preview

Just found this on allearsnet.com:

A Conversation with Marianne Hunnel: 2009 F&W Festival (AllEars® Team Blog)

Iam soo PSYCHED about the New Champagne & Dessert Kiosk in the WS!!! :heart::wub:

Also they will have Tequila tastings in Mexico!! :nuke::blow::excl: (there is no way Iam going there! lol)

plus other fun stuff! Click on the link to read all about it!!!

Desserts, Champagne and Tequila all in one spot…now I know I have to get DH to take me there for our anniversary this year!

After the tequila tasting I am going to need someone to put me back on the right bus:blink:

Ok, just read the link…I am going with or without him:whistling

You should definately go!!!
They have alot of parties and stuff to book, I never book anything extra, because I have DD with me, but still it’s ALOT of fun!!!:happy:
I enjoy it!! Ive been to 3 so far!

[QUOTE=Val32;978793]Just found this on allearsnet.com:

A Conversation with Marianne Hunnel: 2009 F&W Festival (AllEars® Team Blog)

Iam soo PSYCHED about the New Champagne & Dessert Kiosk in the WS!!! :heart::wub:

Also they will have Tequila tastings in Mexico!! :nuke::blow::excl: (there is no way Iam going there! lol)

plus other fun stuff! Click on the link to read all about it!!![/QUOTE]

That Champagne & Dessert Kiosk is BREAKFAST! Last year I started each day at the Reims Champagne kiosk with a nice glass (or two) of champagne. Perfect way to start the day; breakfast of champions!!!:wacko:

Well this one is NEW!!!

93 days kids and I’m tequila tasting.

Can’t wait, it’s our first Food and Wine!

ours also.

We’ll be there Oct. 20 to 29, can’t wait!

Will we still be able to use those handy-dandy little cards on a coil clip to swipe at the kiosks? They sure save time!

Wear a Lanyard, of which hotel to ship you to you if you Pass out!! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Ive never used them before.
I use the DDP for some food as snack credits!

Me TOO!!! Thanks for posting the link! I’m excited to try some Thai food too! Sounds like a pretty great F&WF this year. :happy: