2009 Halloween Merchandise at WDW

Check out this BLOG . . . she did a video of ALL THE HALLOWEEN merchandise!

AWESOME stuff . . . I love the pins the bags the . . . “Thank goodness I’ll have my Birthday Gift card to spend!” :laugh::laugh:

Disney Every Day Blog Archive 2009 Halloween Merchandise at the Walt Disney World Resort

Oh man I’m going to buy sooo much. I’m hoping for lots of Nightmare Before Christmas stuff. 3 days and it’s alll mine LOL

I like that they are adding more Jack and Sally. I think i will get the shirt with everyone on it.

Thank sweet Jesus I will be taking $900 and madison have her own $250 because I want ALL OF IT…

NOw I need to bug my DH to give me more money so I can buy 1 set of everything for me and my sister

[QUOTE=tinkerbelle24;991139]Thank sweet Jesus I will be taking $900 and madison have her own $250 because I want ALL OF IT…

NOw I need to bug my DH to give me more money so I can buy 1 set of everything for me and my sister[/QUOTE]

I knew you’d like that link!! The stuff is so cute this year! Did you see the bags? They are in the video near the end.

How cute is that? I love the pumpkin mickey ears. Have FUN everyone who goes.

Let me tell ya. I have been stressing and stressing about not taking enough money and now this just cfm everything. I need MORE MONEY!!! I love the bags, candle holders, mickey ears and all. Im honestly AFRAID to look at the video again because I will have to get some more money that I dont have:laugh:

Ive never ever been at Halloween time so Im super excited. Halloween is my favorite holiday

Omg i must have the pot holders! =0)

[QUOTE=tinkerbelle24;991152]Let me tell ya. I have been stressing and stressing about not taking enough money and now this just cfm everything. I need MORE MONEY!!! I love the bags, candle holders, mickey ears and all. Im honestly AFRAID to look at the video again because I will have to get some more money that I dont have:laugh:

Ive never ever been at Halloween time so Im super excited. Halloween is my favorite holiday[/QUOTE]

I feel the same way as you. I am going to be broke. My birthday is Aug. 31 and every year my mom takes my b-day shopping on Nov 1st when the halloween stuff goes on sale to satisfy my Halloween addiction. But I don’t have that luxury at disney and buy Halloween merch is definately and addiction and the to add the disney twist in, I’m in trouble.

I already can decide between the pumpkin mickey or Jack hats. Probably will end up with both.

But thank you for the link. Atleast I know what I am getting into. My be I can go be brainwashed into not buying sometime in the next 10 days, lol

I’ve got 27 days. I need to find an extra job till then!!!

I love em too! My DH took this picture of me during our August trip (8/25-9/1). I just wish I would have purchased them and one of the shirts when I had the chance…there’s always next year!

Do you recall the price range for the pumpkin mickey hat? Just wondering how many extra jobs I’ll need to get this week! lol

Sorry, I didn’t look at the price. Just take $25.00 extra and you’ll be set, if you have some left, buy a pin. Have a great trip.

I must get the Mickey ghost for little Hunter while I am there.

I’m going . . . I can pick stuff up and mail it to you if you like?

OMG! Im now even more excited… I love the shirt with Mickey as a vampire and it says I dont bite… I just hope that they sell an adult shirt and its not just a kids shirt. Also I have to have the mickey lanturn, the pot holders and the sign that says the witch is in… I cant wait to get there. I’m now soo happy that we are leaving tommorrow night…

Thanks for the generous offer; but I think I can do without until next year.:happy:

CUTE STUFF!!! :wub: wow, I need to set aside a LOT more fun money for this trip…

The pins…I need the pins…

Oh my goodness, I LOVE the Minnie witch hat! My youngest daughter’s birthday is just a few days after Halloween, and we’re planning her birthday party for Halloween afternoon this year. I’ve been trying to decide what to be, and I have considered both Minnie Mouse (because she’s my absolute favorite) or being a witch because that would be nice and Halloween-y. If I had that hat, I could be Minnie AS a witch!:laugh:Too bad they didn’t have all that stuff out when we were there a month ago–I only saw the candy corn with Mickey ears pin.