2009 mvmcp

Well it’s offical - the holiday season has begun at WDW with the 1st MVMCP last night.

Did anyone attend? How was the new show?

Does anyone have the schedule of events for the party?

I am so anxious - I go on Dec. 8th

Yes, yes, someone give details!

Another party tonight maybe by the end of this weekend some of the MB’s would have attended so we can get a report.

Until then here is the link for the review from Allears

Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party - 2009 (The ?World? According to Jack)

1 party down 18 more to go

I go on the 20th of November. It would be great to get some details of the party.

No it wouldn’t be. Let yourself be surprised just a little bit.
We plan, we reserve, we do and do and do and now it’s time for a little Christmas surprise for you :pirate: :blush:

[QUOTE=Dopey;1004254]No it wouldn’t be. Let yourself be surprised just a little bit.
We plan, we reserve, we do and do and do and now it’s time for a little Christmas surprise for you :pirate: :blush:[/QUOTE]

I agree Dopey…

No it wouldn’t be. Let yourself be surprised just a little bit.
We plan, we reserve, we do and do and do and now it’s time for a little Christmas surprise for you

But I am a member of Disney Overplanner AnonyMOUSE

Maybe I need help!:laugh:

Me too, let it be a surprise. :happy:

To answer the question, the first party unfortunately did not go well at all. It rained ALMOST ALL NIGHT LONG. The shows had to be cancelled, and once the rain did clear and were able to do the Tomorrowland Show, a technical difficulty caused the show to go down halfway through. The parade did go out for the second run, but all in all, it was a miserable night. Last night, however, I’m sure went great!

Oh that makes me sad for the party-goers.
If accuweather.com is correct, then the weather should be really wonderful for the next 15 days or so.

If accuweather.com is correct, then the weather should be really wonderful for the next 15 days or so.

I hope so!

[QUOTE=Dopey;1004254]No it wouldn’t be. Let yourself be surprised just a little bit.
We plan, we reserve, we do and do and do and now it’s time for a little Christmas surprise for you :pirate: :blush:[/QUOTE]

There is something to be said for this. For this trip especially I have researched & planned then researched more and planned more to make this the most perfect trip for my best friend that I hope I don’t disappoint myself as to the awe and amazment of disney.

[QUOTE=disneymom;1004393]But I am a member of Disney Overplanner AnonyMOUSE

Maybe I need help!:laugh:[/QUOTE]

Is there room for me to join this also!! May family is tired of hearing me talk about the Mouse and I am forbidden to say the word Disney any more till my trip.

Is there room for me to join this also!! May family is tired of hearing me talk about the Mouse and I am forbidden to say the word Disney any more till my trip.

We always welcome new members!:laugh:

Thanks DisneyMom - Any Dues???

Thanks DisneyMom - Any Dues???

Of course not. Welcome to our world!

I love this world and all others will just have to put up with it.

This world is a nice escape form the real world

Any other reports from MVMCP after the first rain soaked night?

How was the new tomorrowland show?