2010 Flower And Garden Show EPCOT Pictures

I know others are going or have gone. I thought I would start a thread of pictures from the show.

We just got back from a breezy afternoon. Mostly walked around looking at flowery stuff. Enjoy the pictures!

Entrance topiary. Really neat camping with the gang!
(sorry with the kids in the shot. Lots of kids today)

Lion King topiary across from fountain.

Stitch escaping MS

Princess and the Frog

Pixie Hollow

Around World Showcase

That’s All Folks…says the tricky troll.

We had a great time. Sat through a talk on weed and pest control…walking around we got a lot of great ideas for our back yard. Once we get to working on our yard. Still a lot of work to do inside first!

Just beautiful!

Awesome pictures! Thanks for sharing. They look even cooler than last year! Wish I was going to see them in person . . . :mellow:

seemed like a light crowd or was it …

Thank you for posting all the terrific pics! By any chance did you take pictures of the seed topiaries in China? - of the animals of the Chinese Year - I thought those were just amazing - but naturally I didn’t have my camera!

I’ve already decided that our next year trip will be during the F&G Show - I want more than an afternoon to wander around and enjoy everything.

Thank you for posting, they are wonderful pictures :flowers:
I’ll miss not going in the spring this year :crying:

[QUOTE=llama;1023160]Thank you for posting all the terrific pics! By any chance did you take pictures of the seed topiaries in China? - of the animals of the Chinese Year - I thought those were just amazing - but naturally I didn’t have my camera!

I’ve already decided that our next year trip will be during the F&G Show - I want more than an afternoon to wander around and enjoy everything.[/QUOTE]

Sorry we didn’t do China. It was a very crowded around the pavilion…and by that time we were done with crowds.

(yes it was crowded. I was bumped, kicked, and stepped on all afternoon.)

well it sounds like you had a good time despite the crowds…

Great pictures! I can’t wait to go back!

Awesome pics Tigger!!! We can’t wait to see it in May. The Princess and the Frog Bayou looks great, as well as all the other topiaries.