2010 guides

Does anyone know if the Treehouse Villas, AKL Villas, and Bay Tower are in the new guides? Either Passporter or the Unofficial Guide or The Complete Guide?
I can print stuff off of Allears if I need to but would buy a guide if there was good info on them.

[QUOTE=smee57;1032817]Does anyone know if the Treehouse Villas, AKL Villas, and Bay Tower are in the new guides? Either Passporter or the Unofficial Guide or The Complete Guide?
I can print stuff off of Allears if I need to but would buy a guide if there was good info on them.[/QUOTE]

the unofficial 2010 has the information in it to a degree. since it’s published the August before the next year, the information on them isn’t as current and the new one will be. Personally , if possible, I would wait until August and get the 2011 version of the Unofficial guide…the other guide books (passporter and Official) publish at dfferent times (dec for Passporter and August for official)…wait to get your 2011’s.

Great advice. Thank you!! :wub:

You are welcome my dear. I CANNOT wait for the 2011 Unoffical. I am going to get it for the plane ride down to WDW. Hope it comes out before I leave on the 22nd. It has released almost every year around that time or earlier, so cross some fingers for me. I need reading material for that flight.:laugh:

Do you know if any of them are in the Planning dvd? I have no clue how often they update that.

Thanks Dana- I was also wondering about new guides. I bought several before our first trip but thought it might be a good idea to have a new one, especially since we’re really interested in finding “new” things to do this trip!

[QUOTE=smee57;1032817]Does anyone know if the Treehouse Villas, AKL Villas, and Bay Tower are in the new guides? Either Passporter or the Unofficial Guide or The Complete Guide?
I can print stuff off of Allears if I need to but would buy a guide if there was good info on them.[/QUOTE]

OMG Sally. Doesn that mean you’re interested in one of those 3 places? Tell all lady!:happy:

Believe it or not I don’t have a current planning DVD:ohmy:

Well, actually, yep. My mom gave each of her kids a check as a present to herself and said to have fun with it. :wub: Gary and Yuri don’t know about it (am I bad for keeping that a secret??:huh:) so I’m going to surprise them with a major upgrade to our resort, from Pop Century to possibly one of the mentioned ones. That’s a pretty cool upgrade, don’t you think? :happy: I’m putting together information on a couple values, a couple moderates, and a few deluxes and telling them, “just for the fun of it and just pretend” that you could stay at one from each category . . . which would they pick? Then I’ll surprise them with the upgrade to a deluxe. :happy: I’m pretty sure we’re looking at Dec. 5-11. This’ll be fun.

That does sound like fun…I can’t wait to hear how this goes. Keep us posted!!!

In the 2010 Unoffical Guide there is app. a page of info on BayLake Towers & Treehouse Villas and around 4 pages on the AKL rooms & villas also there is a diagram of the resorts’ rooms, travel time info & several other mentions throughout the guide. Happy planning!!:mickey::mickey:

Sweet. Thank you. :happy:

Well then I guess I just have to get me one! :happy:

I most certainly will!! :mickey:

Sally, I couldn’t be more happy for you. Your mom is so considerate. I can’t wait to hear what Gary and Yuri pick. I like the week you picked too. We’ve gone during that time and it was very nice. Oh, and no, you’re not bad for keeping the secret. Have fun!

Sometimes I amaze myself . . . or I worry about my bad memory. :blink:

Guess what came in the mail today!!! A vacation planning dvd. I forgot that I even ordered it some time ago. Now I can see for myself if any of those resorts are in it. Yippee!! :happy:

[QUOTE=smee57;1033045]Sometimes I amaze myself . . . or I worry about my bad memory. :blink:

Guess what came in the mail today!!! A vacation planning dvd. I forgot that I even ordered it some time ago. Now I can see for myself if any of those resorts are in it. Yippee!! :happy:[/QUOTE]

Perfect timing!