2010 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party Dates & Prices

from allears.net: http://allears.net/tp/mk/mnssh.htm

– Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party allows guests to trick-or-treat while immersed in the fantasy of the Magic Kingdom. The evening includes Mickey’s “Boo-to-You” Halloween Parade; trick-or-treating throughout the Magic Kingdom at numerous locations; and the special Happy HalloWishes fireworks. Lots of characters are out in the park, wearing their favorite costumes – you’re encouraged to wear yours too. 2010 party dates and times are: [B]September 14, 18, 21, 23, 25, 28, 30; October 1, 3, 7, 8, 11, 12, 14, 17, 19, 21, 22, 24, 26, 28, 29, and 31; November 1.[/B] The party runs from 7 p.m. to midnight; Mickey’s “Boo-to-You” Halloween Parade is at 8:15 and 10:30 p.m. with the Happy HalloWishes fireworks at 9:30 p.m. Prices for the party are as follows (all prices listed include tax):

[B]Advance Purchase: $57.46 for adults 10 and older / $51.07 for ages 3-9 (Not available all dates)

Passholder and DVC Member Discounts: $53.20 / $46.81 (Not available December 7, 10 through 19)

Day of Event (if still available): $63.85 /$57.46 [/B]

[B]NOTE: Tickets for both events are expected to go on sale April 29, 2010.[/B]

I think it’s getting a little pricy. Opinions please.

:frowning: was really looking forward to going. I know it’s pricey but it seems like a very unique experience. I thought it would be cool to see all of the different characters and watch my DD trick or treat around the park. I would have totally gone for it no matter the price. Oh well will have to dream of doing it in a few years. But at least then we will have another little one to dress up!

Agreed, but I think this was the price last year.
In light of that, it got pricey a few years ago.

Is it just me or did they add more dates than usual? I’m kinda bummed because I will be there the 2nd/3rd week of October and that means the MK will almost always close at 8, with very few extra hours nights. Lameeee. I will probably go to the party at least once though. I’ll be sure to post pics!

I think it has too many dates. The parks already close earlier that time of year anyway, now by adding more dates it closes even earlier for most. Most will only do 1 hard tic night during their vacate. Maybe they should bump some of those dates to more of an eve EMH timframe event. Before you know it the whole month of Oct will be closing at 7 in MK, thus “forcing” the public to purchase more tics to get their fill while there. Sorry, but adding more than one adtl $350 amt for our fam to walk in the door to a place we’ve already paid for is a little out of our budget.
Even Fantasmic doesn’t have that many nights.

Pretty much the same dates. Parks close at 7pm on these nights, but other parks with have EMH you can attend. There is always plenty of magic to go around.

@joseph3947: The prices are the same as last year. The approx $10 increase happened two years ago. We’ve gone to this party the last 5 years, and I think it’s one that is TOTALLY worth the extra cash. (special fireworks & parade alone are worth it) The dressing up and candy is just a bonus. This is our FAVORITE party. :wub:

We are so excited!! We’ll be attending on October 7th!!

It is pricey, but I agree…totally worth it…LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!!!

We’ve been to MNSSHP several times but didn’t go last year and were planning to go this year so I guess I just suck it up and ante up. And yes the parades and fireworks are the best, but maybe now every other year.

[QUOTE=mickeysgirlz;1030536]Pretty much the same dates. Parks close at 7pm on these nights, but other parks with have EMH you can attend. There is always plenty of magic to go around.

@joseph3947: The prices are the same as last year. The approx $10 increase happened two years ago. We’ve gone to this party the last 5 years, and I think it’s one that is TOTALLY worth the extra cash. (special fireworks & parade alone are worth it) The dressing up and candy is just a bonus. This is our FAVORITE party. :wub:[/QUOTE]

I totally agree. It is pricey, but so totally worth it! What we do is not get park tickets for that day, rest and then head to the Magic Kingdom about 4 and stay until midnight. It’s our favorite party too!

BTW, tickets did go on sale this morning and I got ours!

I think it is pricey, but hey, it’s Disney, what isn’t pricey!:happy:
I’d pay to go…I think our next trip will be sometime during the MNSSHP so that we can experience it while the kids are still young. Although, in saying that, I’d go even if the kids were adults!:laugh:

[QUOTE=angell1975;1030577]I totally agree. It is pricey, but so totally worth it! What we do is not get park tickets for that day, rest and then head to the Magic Kingdom about 4 and stay until midnight. It’s our favorite party too!

BTW, tickets did go on sale this morning and I got ours![/QUOTE]

Our favorite extra event! Just got ours!! :goofybounce:

[QUOTE=mickeysgirlz;1030459]from allears.net: Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party - Magic Kingdom

– Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party allows guests to trick-or-treat while immersed in the fantasy of the Magic Kingdom. The evening includes Mickey’s “Boo-to-You” Halloween Parade; trick-or-treating throughout the Magic Kingdom at numerous locations; and the special Happy HalloWishes fireworks. Lots of characters are out in the park, wearing their favorite costumes – you’re encouraged to wear yours too. 2010 party dates and times are: September 14, 18, 21, 23, 25, 28, 30; October 1, 3, 7, 8, 11, 12, 14, 17, 19, 21, 22, 24, 26, 28, 29, and 31; November 1. The party runs from 7 p.m. to midnight; Mickey’s “Boo-to-You” Halloween Parade is at 8:15 and 10:30 p.m. with the Happy HalloWishes fireworks at 9:30 p.m. Prices for the party are as follows (all prices listed include tax):

[B]Advance Purchase: $57.46 for adults 10 and older / $51.07 for ages 3-9 (Not available all dates)

Passholder and DVC Member Discounts: $53.20 / $46.81 (Not available December 7, 10 through 19)

Day of Event (if still available): $63.85 /$57.46 [/B]

NOTE: Tickets for both events are expected to go on sale April 29, 2010.[/QUOTE]

I saw this info. on All Ears as well and can’t understand Pass holder and DVC discount where it says not available 12/7 etc. That looks like MVMCP dates not MNSSHP dates?

I agree a little high but hey worth it last year was our first year. the only mistake we made was try to get as many character pictures we could almost missed to much of the other stuff. But my oldest daughter had to have Snow White and the Dwarfs pictures. would love to do it again maybe in a few year. If you are a pin collector make sure to get them early as they only put out so many each night and we where busy to other stuff and almost didn’t get to get the ones we wanted. oh well saved a little money. LOL

I ordered our tickets for Halloween night. Never been to an after hours party. We are all really psyched. It was pricey - total for 2 Adults 3 Kids(17, 7 & 4) was $333.12. I am curious if everyone has their costumes figured out yet. I will start another tread.

Yay Im so excited! Ordering ours soon, we can’t wait!

How long do the parade and/or parade last? I’m planning out my evening (it’s our first MNSSHP). I’m thinking missing the first parade and seeing the second. How soon after the midnight do they usher you out of the parks?

As I remember the parade lasts as long as any other park parade- and its a really great parade- and as for the leaving the parks time, we’ve always gone before the end as by 10 alot of the parents with little kids have left and it goes quite quiet. Its a fab evening and you will have so much fun.

Does anyone else notice something strange here?
December dates for the Halloween party?

Do you mean fireworks and/or parade or parade and/or parades?
Parades run about 22 minutes from the time the opening float goes past until the final float and walkers.
The fireworks show is about 12 minutes.
They won’t really be stressing pushing you out of the park for at least 30 minutes as the shops are all still open and people do straggle to avoid the mad crush at the buses at official end. Also, rides will continue to run until they have cleared the queues. Nobody is allowed to queue after midnight, but they won’t kick anybody who has queued out without getting their ride.