2010 Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party Dates and Prices

– Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party is a special night of holiday entertainment in the Magic Kingdom that includes: Castle Dream Lights; Mickey’s Once Upon a Christmastime Parade featuring Santa Claus; special Holiday Wishes - Celebrate the Spirit of the Season Fireworks; Celebrate the Season Castle Stage Show; snow on Main Street, U.S.A.; complimentary hot cocoa and cookies. 2010 party dates and times: November 8, 11, 12, 16, 18, 19, 28, and 30; December 2, 3, 5, 7, 9, 10, 12, 14, 16, 17, and 19. The party runs from 7 p.m. to midnight; Mickey’s Once Upon a Christmastime Parade is at 8:15 and 10:30 p.m.; Holiday Wishes fireworks is at 9:30 p.m. Prices for the party are as follows (all prices listed include tax):

Advance Purchase: $57.46 for adults 10 and older / $51.07 for ages 3-9 (Not available December 7, 10, 12, 17 or 19)

Passholder and DVC Member Discounts: $53.20 / $46.81 (Not available December 7, 10 through 19)

Day of Event (if still available): $63.85 /$57.46

Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party - Magic Kingdom

NOTE: Tickets for both events are expected to go on sale April 29, 2010.

YES!!! Thank you!!!

so, is the mvmcp really worth the extra $? i have a family of 5 and just wondering. i know everything at disney is really great. trying to decide if we should do this or just enjoy everything else disney has to offer at christmas. thanks

It’s getting more and more expensive and the DVC member discount days fewer and fewer. :mad:

Depends on when you are going to be there. If you are there the time after the last MVMCP, then they do the same things in the parks during the day (Parade, Fireworks, Characters Dressed in Holiday attire) that they do at the party. If you are there prior too that time, I would recommend you do it at least once. It SNOWS on Main Street, the parade and fireworks are worth the extra $$ alone and you get Hot Coco, Cookies and Apples for FREE! :happy: Plus last year, they handed out small gifts to the kids.