2010 mnsshp pins

I went to my 1st MNSSHP last week and it was terrific, I had sooooo much fun I changed plans and attended a 2nd night also. The only down side was that I couldn’t find the special Halloween Party Pin that had Mickey on it(He is dressed as Madame Leota). I bought the other 5 2010 party pins but Mickey’s was no where to be found.

Did anyone buy extras to trade and are willing to sell me one? Or does anyone know where I might be able to purchase this one to complete my set from my first MNSSHP?

Thanks!

Will look tonight for you. We are leaving for the party in about 15 minutes…

Hope you had fun at the party Timsha. Did you get rid of your extra ticket??

Hope you had a great time - it must have been crowded since it was a sell out.

Thanks for looking - I love the fact that people on this site are sooo nice.

Donna

Had a great time at the party!! Fantastic weather, and just a grand old time. No, did not get rid of the ticket. Found people, but they needed 2 or 3, so we have another memento from our trip. Oh well…

[QUOTE=DonnyD;1055402]Hope you had a great time - it must have been crowded since it was a sell out.

Thanks for looking - I love the fact that people on this site are sooo nice.

Donna[/QUOTE]

Donna,

Sorry, we were not able to get that pin for you. They ONLY had the current one, and they were flying off the counter as fast as they could put them out. I would try E-bay. With watching some people buy 5 and 6 pins, I know they are selling them.

Tim

[QUOTE=timsha;1055573]Donna,

Sorry, we were not able to get that pin for you. They ONLY had the current one, and they were flying off the counter as fast as they could put them out. I would try E-bay. With watching some people buy 5 and 6 pins, I know they are selling them.

Tim[/QUOTE]

Tim

Thanks for trying - I really appreciate it. By the way I see you stayed at the Beach Club, did you like it? Was this your first time there? I happen to love this resort especially at Christmas.

Donna

[QUOTE=DonnyD;1055616]Tim

Thanks for trying - I really appreciate it. By the way I see you stayed at the Beach Club, did you like it? Was this your first time there? I happen to love this resort especially at Christmas.

Donna[/QUOTE]

Can I ask why especially at Christmas? I’m going in 3 more weeks is there something special I should stop and see???