2010 WDW Moms Panel

I got accepted into the 2nd round of the selection process!!! I am sooo excited!!

Congratulations!!! How Exciting!!!
Good Luck in the next step and remember to keep your MB friends up to date with any great info/tips that you get!!

Hurray for YOU!!! I had absolutely no time to submit, but I wanted to - good for you!

Here’s hoping you make it through!!

Good luck! I love the Moms panel almost as much as I love MB now…Keep us updated!!1

That is awesome!! Congrats. Let us know how it progresses!!

EXCITING NEWS!!!:heart:

Thanks for the well wishes!! I am super excited. I logged on to see the next set of questions and here they are…

[I]In 100 words or less, please tell us what family and/or cultural milestones/special moments have you celebrated at Walt Disney World?

In 100 words or less, please tell us how have you helped others plan their Walt Disney World® vacations?

In 100 words or less, tell us how comfortable you are working “online” and via a computer?[/I]

I have a lot of thinking to do. It’s hard to write in only 100 words!! :laugh:

[QUOTE=johnkimv;998924]Thanks for the well wishes!! I am super excited. I logged on to see the next set of questions and here they are…

[I]In 100 words or less, please tell us what family and/or cultural milestones/special moments have you celebrated at Walt Disney World?

In 100 words or less, please tell us how have you helped others plan their Walt Disney World® vacations?

In 100 words or less, tell us how comfortable you are working “online” and via a computer?[/I]

I have a lot of thinking to do. It’s hard to write in only 100 words!! :laugh:[/QUOTE]

Congratulations Kim, how exciting for you. BTW, :heart: the picture of you and dh.

[QUOTE=cowanfamily;998906]Hurray for YOU!!! I had absolutely no time to submit, but I wanted to - good for you!

Here’s hoping you make it through!![/QUOTE]

I wanted to also, but it slipped my mind!!

Good luck Kim.

How exciting!!! Congrats! I will keep my fingers crossed for you in the next round:heart:

Congratulations Kim. Fantastic. :flowers:

Congrats Kim! Good luck!!

Yay!!! Congrats!!! I am crossing my fingers for yah!

Congratulations! It would be so cool to have a MB member on the panel. Good luck.

congrats! That is awesome! good luck

keep us posted as to what you have to do after this round… congratulations!

That’s AWESOME!!! Good luck and congratulations!! :happy:

Wow! Congratulations and good luck!

Tonight I answered the next 3 questions and submitted them along with a head shot. I put a lot of thought and heart into my answers, but who knows what they are looking for. From what I have heard, I should find out if I make it to the next round around October 27th. If I make it to round 3, it is a phone interview and then the panel is chosen from there. Wish me luck!!

Good luck!