2011 Dining Plan

I noticed 3 things when looking over the dining plan for 2011

1. (as stated by Mickeyears) Previously breakfast included an entree, juice and another non-alcoholic beverage, such as coffee; now you get only an entree and one non-alcoholic beverage.

2. That dessert is still included in both the QS and TS for lunch and dinner

3. That Le Cellier is indeed two credits for dinner as of March. They even have it set up on the pamphlet web page as before March 1st and as of March 1st!

http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/media/wdw_nextgen/CoreCatalog/WaltDisneyWorld/en_us/PDF/2011Dining.pdf

Happy eating

Thank you for the info!:mickey:

Does anyone know what time they serve lunch until at Le Cellier?

Thank you

[QUOTE=MomBee;1044086]I noticed 3 things when looking over the dining plan for 2011

1. (as stated by Mickeyears) Previously breakfast included an entree, juice and another non-alcoholic beverage, such as coffee; now you get only an entree and one non-alcoholic beverage.

2. That dessert is still included in both the QS and TS for lunch and dinner

3. That Le Cellier is indeed two credits for dinner as of March. They even have it set up on the pamphlet web page as before March 1st and as of March 1st!

http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/media/wdw_nextgen/CoreCatalog/WaltDisneyWorld/en_us/PDF/2011Dining.pdf

Happy eating[/QUOTE]

Interesting, I think many of us figured with its popularity sooner or later, LeCellier would jump to a 2-pointer. I think that LeCellier was a treat as a one-pointer but needs to jump up a notch or two to become a 2-pointer in league with say CalGrill or Citricos.

If I’m going to use two credits, I’ll use them at Yachtsman’s over Le Cellier.
Maybe it won’t be so hard getting a reservation.
If you’ve looked at the first version of the list, you’ll see that the annual dance by the DTD and Epcot restaurants that don’t sign on until the last minute has begun again.:nonono2:

Why do they have to be such d!cks year in and year out?

allears.net just posted the prices:

The 2011 Walt Disney World Packages and Dining Plans have been announced. Price for the basic dining plan ranges from from $45.99 to $47.99 per person for adults and $11.99 to $12.99 per person for children ages 3-9, depending on the season of the booking. Disney’s Quick Service Dining Plan has increased to $34.99 per person for adults and $11.99 per person for children ages 3-9. The Deluxe Dining Plan will be $78.99/adults and $21.99/children 3-9; while the Premium Plan is $169/adults and $119/children, and the Platinum Plan $229/adults and $160/children. The Wine and Dine add-on package is available again this year for an additional $39.99 per night.

On a related note, as of March 2011, Le Cellier in Epcot will require two Disney Dining Plan table service credits for dinner. Lunch will remain one table service credit per meal.

I really cannot see spending 2 credits on Le Cellier. Despite how much I want to go there and how many great things I’ve heard about it, instinctually that just seems like a bum deal to me. Not that I can’t understand why they did it…take advantage of the situation, right? :whistling :dry:

Me either!! We do like it there but I can get a much better steak meal at home. I would pay OOP before using up 2 credits. Well, pretty much I can get better food at home than any of the WDW resturants. :laugh:

:laugh: I hear that! I haven’t eaten at Le Cellier, but there’s really been only one Disney restaurant - Kona Cafe - that I considered heads above places at home. I still wouldn’t pay 2 credits for it though. :pinch:

I haven’t been to Kona in sooooooooo long but I booked it for this trip in a few weeks. I’m so happy to hear you love it there - I am looking forward to it!!

Oh man, it is sooooo good!! I remember eating there several times in 2002 and 2003, and thinking “Wow, I’ve never had a bad meal here.” When I took DH in 2008 I was really nervous since we were paying OOP and kind of on a tight budget, but I needn’t have worried. It was, quite honestly, the best meal we’ve ever had. I think we still talk about it. :laugh:

P.S. Congrats on your nursing school graduation! :wink: