2011 Planning DVD

Okay it’s 2011. If I order my planning DVD now will it be a new one. Do you think that they changed it from last year? We’ve watched the last couple of years DVD’s a couple of thousand times now and we are hoping for something new. Any insight? Anyone already order there 2011 one?

I just got one a couple of weeks ago but I don’t know if it is different from the 2010 one.
I still love my 2004 DVD best

I have a VHS one from I don’t know what year but we watched it so many times when I was younger that it shows where the tape stretched. I think that one is my favorite!!!

I thought last year the new one came out in March. I don’t know if that is always the case or not, though.

I read on another forum that the 2011 one is different from the past couple of years. No more of those clouds and it is kind of hosted by two women. I ordered mine a couple of weeks ago and am eagerly awaiting its arrival!

My favorite ever was the Milennium Celebration VHS tape and the DVD with the the four people visiting all the parks focusing on different things like group travel, thrill rides, little kids and relaxation. I LOVED that one!

[QUOTE=KarenWDWCP;1061131]I read on another forum that the 2011 one is different from the past couple of years. No more of those clouds and it is kind of hosted by two women. I ordered mine a couple of weeks ago and am eagerly awaiting its arrival!

My favorite ever was the Milennium Celebration VHS tape and the DVD with the the four people visiting all the parks focusing on different things like group travel, thrill rides, little kids and relaxation. I LOVED that one![/QUOTE]

Let me know when you get yours. I don’t want to order mine until I’m sure it is the new one. I ordered mine early one year and it was the same one as the year before so ever since them I’ve been cautious:laugh:

[QUOTE=KarenWDWCP;1061131]I read on another forum that the 2011 one is different from the past couple of years. No more of those clouds and it is kind of hosted by two women. I ordered mine a couple of weeks ago and am eagerly awaiting its arrival!

My favorite ever was the Milennium Celebration VHS tape and the DVD with the the four people visiting all the parks focusing on different things like group travel, thrill rides, little kids and relaxation. I LOVED that one![/QUOTE]

Ok then that’s the one I got a few weeks ago. It does say 2011 on it but you never know how many years they recycle.
I did not enjoy it as much as 2004 :whistling

And now that I have found all those Disney/Travel Channel shows without commercials on netflix, I won’t need to order the planning DVDs any longer :sleeping:

oh, I thought I had the new 2011 but maybe I don’t! It has lots of clouds…well, good, that means there’s another one for me to watch! :smiley:

Well I just bit the bullet and ordered it. I will let you all know if I got the same one Dopey did or if I get the old cloud one. I hope I don’t get the clouds I’m bored with them. Does Disney not realize how many times we watch these things? We could probably create our very own versions!!!

Yes! Please post when you get yours and then I will order mine too:mickey:

[QUOTE=Dopey;1061166]Ok then that’s the one I got a few weeks ago. It does say 2011 on it but you never know how many years they recycle.
I did not enjoy it as much as 2004 :whistling

And now that I have found all those Disney/Travel Channel shows without commercials on netflix, I won’t need to order the planning DVDs any longer :sleeping:[/QUOTE]
They are on neflix?

I ordered the planning DVD for the parks and the Cruise Line! I love them both. I order them both every other year or so.:blush:

Thanks to seeing this post yesterday, I went ahead and ordered the new DVD. I was skeptical before the post since it had been the same theme the last few years. But after reading here that it was different I decided to order it.

And my all time favorite DVD is from the Happiest Celebration on Earth with Erin and her friends going through all the parks and the different options for large groups, etc.

King, my favorite is the one with Erin too!

I am still waiting on my planning DVD. Impatiently. LOL

[QUOTE=KarenWDWCP;1061389]King, my favorite is the one with Erin too!

I am still waiting on my planning DVD. Impatiently. LOL[/QUOTE]

That’s it, that’s the one. I like that one better than any other :wub:

anyone remember the show Inside Disney. There were always really cool things to see on that show. wish they still had it.

[QUOTE=Dopey;1061072]I just got one a couple of weeks ago but I don’t know if it is different from the 2010 one.
I still love my 2004 DVD best[/QUOTE]

that one is a classic. I used to get the new one every year, but have strayed from that habit. I haven’t ordered and watched a new one since 2009.

I got the newest one a few weeks ago. No more crazy clouds but I have to say the hosts are annoying in my opinion. I’d rather have the clouds. I agree the old VHS ones from the 90’s are by far my fave.

I just watched my 2004 Cruise DVD and 2009 Cruise DVD again last night. I like them both, but the 2009 didn’t show the staterooms in a full screen like the old one. The 2009 version shows a small picture in picture. I do like some other features of the old one, but I can’t wait for my new one.

This is why I LOVE this board! I was just wondering the exact same thing yesterday morning!
Off to order it!
Wonder if I could just set up an auto order with Disney when the new ones come out? LOL! :slight_smile: