2013 DDP Restaurants

Hi all,

Baseball and Football have finally ended and now it is time to plan another WDW trip! I so hate not having the time to spend with all of you!

We are planning our trip to WDW in June of 2013 and picking the restaurants we all want to eat at or try.

I was on the WDW website, pulled up the DDP for 2013 and noticed the list of restaurants is very, very short. Were there a lot dropped from the DDP or are they still in the process of compiling the list for 2013? I would imagine people going in January have already made their adr’s.

Allears.net is showing quite a few of the DTD restaurants added to the DDP. Also, my (hopefully) future DDIL is picking the restaurants they want to go to from the WDW website. If she is going by the 2013 list, she is missing out on a whole slew of great places.

I hope this all made sense?!

Thank you!

Hi, Hiner.

The list won’t be fully updated until either late this month or the beginning of the year. They do this each and every year - taking their sweet time to update. So frustrating!

I was thinking just the same thing :ohmy:
seems to be a short list of dinning options for 2013.

here is a link to Disney dinning plan for 2013

http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/media/wdw_nextgen/CoreCatalog/WaltDisneyWorld/en_us/PDF/2013Dining.pdf

hope it helps.

[QUOTE=Dana;1126368]Hi, Hiner.

The list won’t be fully updated until either late this month or the beginning of the year. They do this each and every year - taking their sweet time to update. So frustrating![/QUOTE]

I simply don’t know why they have to wait until the last minute. Who do they think they are? Congress? A college student with a paper due tomorrow? Why?!

I have no clue what-so-ever.

iz ok. I got time.

[QUOTE=jimbo;1126482]I was thinking just the same thing :ohmy:
seems to be a short list of dinning options for 2013.
[/QUOTE]

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:Really? I will have to go check it out! I know it’s not a popular sentiment, but I have been hoping that some restaurants would be taken off the list because the dining crowds have been so huge and intense that I htink the sheer numbers have taken a toll on the food and service quality at some of the places that should be focused on a leisurely culinary evening. Some have suggested declaring certain places as adults only after a certain hour in the evening, which would work so well… or even take some places off the DDP altogether.

Well, I just looked at the link, and I am not seeing many places NOT on the list. Makes me sad, because it says specifically of Signature Dining: “Signature Restaurants provide unparalleled cuisine served in elegant and relaxed surroundings.” and this is NOT what we have seen since DDP was implemented.