21 days and counting

yep 21 days , thats three weeks, or 504 hours until we leave for disney. and now in the meantime i have to take one daughter back to NYC for school and IM starting a new job on the 27th of august. But did I mention 21 days until we see mickey :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Hurray! No, I 'm not jealous…:blush:

I also have 21 days to go. :mickey:

9Days Left

Im jealous but I also do not want it ot hurry too much as i do not want i to be over.

I also have 21 days to go.

where are u staying???

I will feel the same way when we are back and your leaving.

staying @ POFQ

22 days for me…

ooh - i want to go figure out how many hours it is!! lol - dh will really think i’ve lost it!!

my countdown isnt working so I pass the time thinking of ways to be patient. who am i kidding the closer it gets the more i do want to go to work or much of anything. I still have to buy sneakers and a few other things so that will help pass some time. :pirate: :pirate: :pirate: :pirate: :pirate: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

faerie dust… where are you staying?

I have 52 days, 10 hours, 28 minutes until November 10…

but my son is getting married Oct 13, so I’m sure my time will go FAST

Bondage German

Got you beat by 5 days… LOL…
Im in the 16 day bracket!!!
Im getting quietly excited over here!

all star music resort we have never stayed there before . Im hoping it is ok

I am I got 300+ to do, and it’s still a MAYBE!!!:eek:

Faerie dust-Now it is 20 days!!:goofybounce: :goofybounce: :goofybounce:
I am at 33 days my veryownself!!!:goofybounce: :goofybounce: :goofybounce: Hope you have a fantastic trip!!!

Congrats. I have 42 days to go. I was it was as close as yours.

I know Im so excited. 33 for you wooooooo hooo.:mickey: :goofybounce: :goofybounce: :goofybounce: :goofybounce: :cheshire: :cheshire:

I know but just think when im back you will just be starting yours and YOU ARE GETTING MARRIED.:laugh:

I think I only have 43 days! It’s coming up quickly! I pulled out my luggage today to let it air out since it’s been in a stuffy closet since my honeymoon almost a year ago. It’s a bit stale! I’m so excited we’re almost at the one month mark! :slight_smile:

OOoo!!! According to my countdown, it’s only 42! :smiley: