$25. Disney gift card if you take a DVC tour

There is a new offer out for friends & family of current DVC members. If you make an appointment for a DVC tour (tour in person or over the phone) YOU will receive a free $25 Disney gift card after the tour, as well as the referring member.

If you are interested in the tour and don’t have a referring member’s name or city where they live (you need that information) please visit the “DVC referral” thread in our DVC forum and there are MANY members willing to offer you that information.

[B][I]*** January 2010, see updated information below ***[/I][/B]

Oooo more spending money!

[QUOTE=WishUponAStar;994987]There is a new offer out for friends & family of current DVC members. If you make an appointment for a DVC tour (tour in person or over the phone) YOU will receive a free $25 Disney gift card after the tour, as well as the referring member.

If you are interested in the tour and don’t have a referring member’s name or city where they live (you need that information) please visit the “DVC referral” thread in our DVC forum and there are MANY members willing to offer you that information.[/QUOTE]

This can be done over the phone? If so pm me your info and I will gladly make the call. We are going in Dec and I can always spend the 25 plus I have always wanted to join its just not in the finances yet!

I would love to do this as we been talking about DVC.can you please pm me more info?thanks

Just wanted to let everyone know that DVC is doing this offer again! $25 Disney gift card for any non-member who takes a phone tour & uses a DVC member as a referral.

[B]This was the information in the e-mail I received:

"This offer is for a limited time only, so hurry before it ends! Ask them to call us at (888) 299-4052 or visit dvcsecret.com/tour. And be sure they mention your name and state, as well as your Vacation Club Guide’s name and this special offer. "[/B]

There are plenty of friendly DVC members on MB that will gladly give you their information if anyone wants to take advantage of this offer.

The telephone tour isn’t long. You don’t have to give them your personal information, and it is no pressure. Plus you get the gift card!:laugh:

How high pressure are they Jess, we would be interested in finding out more info…

I know you asked Jess but I thought I would offer our view as well.

We didn’t feel ANY pressure to buy. We waited a couple of years between calling for information and actually buying and not once did we feel any pressure to buy. No matter how many times I talked to our guide I never felt like she was trying to talk us into some we didn’t want to do. Because of that I loved our guide, I felt like she really listened to what we wanted.

We are interested in finding out more info, if only to use a little later, not sure we could swing it right now…but I am job searching and once i get a full time position with benfits…we could probably swing it.

My guide asked my mom how often she liked to travel and where would she like to go. Who would she normally travel with and what was she familiar with regarding DVC. The he asked her for her address to send her some info. She was off the phone in about ten mins. He never pressured, nor asked for personal info. She decided not to buy now, but she still got her gift card.

Yeah, I was on my guide’s contact list for nearly a year & 1/2 before we bought. Never any pressure for me.

Oh, I am going to do this. I need to head over to the referral thread to get some info. from DVC members. Thanks for the info about it!

I did this last time Jessica posted it and we both got our gift card no problem. It took about a month but it was just one phone call and no pressure.

How long does the phone call last?

My mom was off the phone in about 15 mins if that.

I spent about 30 minutes with them about 10 days ago. Probably took longer because we are really trying to work out a way to buy in. I just got the $25.00 card today.

I know a really great DVC Guide you can talk to…VERY MouseBuzz friendly. :cool::happy:

I totally forgot about that promotion. Is that still going? Can I have my Mom still call and get a gift card?

I just got my card today and just talked to them less than 10 days ago so I think they are still doing it.

The incentives they were offering ran out yesterday but I’m sure they will have more. We have to wait until our taxes :confused: are all done to determine if this year is even a possibilty for us. (That and a winning season!:laugh:)

[QUOTE=NinerMouse;1016088]I just got my card today and just talked to them less than 10 days ago so I think they are still doing it.

The incentives they were offering ran out yesterday but I’m sure they will have more. We have to wait until our taxes :confused: are all done to determine if this year is even a possibilty for us. (That and a winning season!:laugh:)[/QUOTE]

Incentives are still going on! :slight_smile: