25% off Disneyshopping w/Disney Visa

If you use the code VISASAVE25 and pay with a Disney Visa you can save 25% until June 28th. Free shipping if you spend over $75.00.

The sales and free shipping are getting me in trouble!

The luggage is back to 39.99 and then with 25% off …WOW!!!

I know what you mean. That’s why I hate to see “Sale” on anything disney. A disney sale is the enemy of my wallet. And gosh I want that luggage but I just bought some.

I got my luggage this week and I love it, I can’t wait to use it on a trip.

If anyone bought the black luggage this laptop bag is only $9.99 before the discount:

$29.99 for the luggage with the sale??? AWESOME DEAL!!! I should have waited, since I paid $34.99 for it! Oh well, live and learn… :dry:

I know, I paid $39.99 and only got 10% off. Oh well, I have it and I’m happy with it. I’m excited, I get to use it soon because we are planning a 3-4 day trip in the next few weeks. I wish it was to WDW but it’s not.

I’m using it for Williamsburg in 3 weeks…YAY!!! I can’t wait. Since it will only be me and the two kids, the two pieces of luggage should be perfect for this trip.

EVERYONE, THE LUGGAGE IS MUCH NICER THAN YOU’D EXPECT $29.99 LUGGAGE TO BE!!! YOU HAVE GOT TO GET IT! $29.99…OMG, YOU CAN’T GO WRONG! I WISH I NEEDED ANOTHER SET… :dry:

I agree, it’s A LOT nicer than I expected it to be for the price.

Which luggage? The kids? Is it nice? The adult luggage was 79.99.

Looks like the price just went up again today!

Holy cow! It was $39.99 and now it’s $79.99 today, that’s crazy! If you want the luggage keep an eye on it every day, the price changes a lot.

Bummer!!! I was going to buy it for the whole family for our upcoming Sept/Oct. trip. Anyone buy the kids luggage? Is it nice quality???

Don’t give up, the price changed several times in the last week. It was $39.99 when I ordered it last week, then it went up to $49.99, then back down to $39.99 and now up to $79.99. If you really want it check on it daily, I’m betting it comes back down.

Thanks for the coupon code! The luggage is $79.99, but I am really covered up in luggage anyway. DS made out like a bandit on PJ pals though! I’m so excited though, I bought a Mickey trailer hitch cover for my X-Terra for only $7.49! I already have one, but have also broken one in the past and decided I would have a spare on hand!

I’m so glad you were able to use the code! I can’t believe how fast that luggage went back up! I hope someone got it at the cheap price!