25th Wedding Anniversay - Where to Eat?

Hi All,
We are making an unexpected trip to the Disney area Sept 13-18. We are doing a walk thru for a vacation home we are building and it happens to fall the week of our 25th Wedding Anniversay. I tried to get reservations at the California Grill but it’s short notice and I had no luck. Does anyone have any suggestions? My husband does not like elegant, it needs to be a relaxed atmosphere and I would love to see the fireworks over the Magic Kingdom… my favorite. We make the trip to Florida several times a year and we try to hit new things, but for this trip I’m drawing a blank and for this visit I really want something memorable. We always thought we’d be taking a trip to Hawaii but instead … things changed!
So, if anyone has any suggestions of where to eat and what to do that would be memorable for just the two of us that would be so wonderful.
Thank you everyone!

First of all, Congratulations on both the purchase of your home and your anniversary.

So, your husband likes casual, you want a restaurant with a view of the MK, and you were going to go to Hawaii.

Sounds like 'Ohana is the place for you!

i agree…ohana’s

I never thought of O’hanas. Good suggestion and thank you!
I wonder how the luau would be? Has anyone tried it?