2nd Day and Child's $5 tickets?

We have 2 extra days in Orlando and are planning to go to Sea World on those days. I think I understand that you get a 2nd day free with regular tickets bought at the gate for Sea World.

Does anyone know if you get the 2nd day free if you buy the online adult tickets at regular price and the $5.00 Child’s ticket?

I want to take advantage of the $5.00 ticket if we can but I want to make sure we can get that 2nd day free. Any help is really appreciated!

I am anxious to know the answer to this as we are doing the same thing!! We had only planned on 1 day, but if the second is free…:laugh:

I’m anxious to know also. We’re going in August so I haven’t bought our tickets yet, but will if I find out that we can if the second day is free…otherwise I might just buy an additional $5 ticket. We’re travelling with 4 adults and 2 children, so there are enough paid adult admissions.

My MIL called AAA today to inquire about the Sea World tickets. The representative told her there are 2 promotions going on right now. The first is approximately $85 for adult tickets and the you can get the child tix for $5. The other promotion is approximately $78 per ticket, even child, but then you get the second day free. Hope this helps!!

I called Sea World and asked if the $5.00 kids tickets are eligible for the 2nd day free and was told that they are not since it’s already such a great deal.

We have 2 adults and 1 child so it’s $50 difference for us. I’m trying to decide if we need one day or if we need 2 days. I think I’m leaning toward doing the Sea World Cares ticket and only going 1 day and then doing a water park one day too.

[QUOTE=NinerMouse;1039414]I called Sea World and asked if the $5.00 kids tickets are eligible for the 2nd day free and was told that they are not since it’s already such a great deal.

We have 2 adults and 1 child so it’s $50 difference for us. I’m trying to decide if we need one day or if we need 2 days. I think I’m leaning toward doing the Sea World Cares ticket and only going 1 day and then doing a water park one day too.[/QUOTE]

Since there are 2 paying adults, could you get the adult second day free ticket and purchase 2 of the kid $5 tickets?

I was told that if you are out of state and you go to customer service that they will typically honor 2nd day free with this promotion. Hopefully this is correct I will not know for sure untill Sept