3 days!

Leaving in three days for a very short trip. . .2.5 days in Florida!

Not bringing a bag, packing in carryon. . so, who is there right now and can tell me what type of clothes. . .capris, shorts, pants? Tank tops or tshirts?

Thanks! :ph34r:

I understand the recent weather in Florida has been beautiful. Enjoy your trip!

Go early, stay late!

Oh how lovely for you, and to be just travelling with a carry on! That’s my idea of heaven. My advice, mix and match. make one top go with several bottoms and vice versa. Have a wonderful time!

That would be a great time of you.

Have a great time!! :happy:

This is a beautiful time of spring.

I just peeked at the weather and it looks like shorts to me…bring a hoodie just in case.

Party hard from dawn until you drop! Enjoy :))))

[QUOTE=Dana;1103739]I just peeked at the weather and it looks like shorts to me…bring a hoodie just in case.

Party hard from dawn until you drop! Enjoy :))))[/QUOTE]

This thread was from 4 weeks ago, so I think they’ve come and gone, now!

Hope it was warm enough!

ha ha ha! You are correct! Vacation has come and gone, but we are planning our next one! Weather was great! cooled down the day we left, but back up warm later in the week.

Thanks all!

[QUOTE=Magic;1104093]ha ha ha! You are correct! Vacation has come and gone, but we are planning our next one! Weather was great! cooled down the day we left, but back up warm later in the week.

Thanks all![/QUOTE]

Glad you had fun! We always do that… we start planning the next trip on the plane home! :happy: