3 Ways to Save This Summer! Kids FREE and FREE Dining!

[B]3 Ways to Save This Summer [/B]

[B]Room Offer[/B]
Save up to 40% at select Disney Resort Hotels
Save 15% to 40% at select Disney Resort hotels and treat your family to a fun-filled getaway for stays most nights now through October 2, 2010.
For example, at select Disney Value Resorts:
$102 per night plus tax for stays most Sunday to Thursday nights June 4 through July 1, 2010 and July 5 through August 14, 2010.
$58 per night plus tax for stays most Sunday to Thursday nights August 15 through September 30, 2010.

Get Details

[B]Room + Ticket Offer
[/B]
Kids Stay and Play FREE
Kids, ages 3 to 9, can stay and play for FREE when you buy a non-discounted 4-night/5-day room and ticket package at select Disney Value Resorts for stays most nights now through October 2, 2010.
For example, that’s only $530 per adult based on adult double occupancy in a standard room at select Disney Value Resorts for stays most nights June 4 through July 1 and July 5 through August 14, 2010.

Get Details

[B]Room + Ticket + Dining Offer[/B]
A Delicious Deal: FREE Disney Dining!
Buy this 5-night/6-day Magic Your Way room and ticket package and get a FREE dining plan for stays most nights August 15 through October 2, 2010.
For example, save $689 for a family of 4. Pay just $77 per person per day for a total package price of $1,843 at select Disney Moderate Resorts for stays most nights
August 15, 2010 through September 30, 2010.

Get Details

Those are very good offers. Some of the deals this year have been particularly good, with some good savings to be made too. We have gone for the MYW with free dining package as that saves us such alot of money.

Free Dining was the best option for my family this year too. We priced our trip with FD and the free kids deal. Dining was a few hundred dollars better, but one of my kids is a Disney adult-she’s 11.

We got 35% off a deluxe rate by booking in February. The deals for the same time frame are not as good if we were to book now. Better if we went after our dates (40% after 8/15). With only two of us going we find that free dining works out the best if we stay moderate and the room discount works out if we stay deluxe. All I know is that a discount helps no matter what!!!

P.S. All I hope is they keep them coming!:laugh:

Im still proud of my 9 nights at Wilderness Lodge with tickets for $1950 (Net after gift card).

WOW!!! :cool: