3 weeks from Sunday!

I am not a real heavy poster on mousebuzz, so you all may not know the wait that I have endured. I called our travel agent about 15 or 16 months ago and made our reservations. I paid our deposit and made a few small payments after that, and got the balance down to a nice low level before telling my wife I even made the reservation.So I told her, and we continued to send payments to the travel agent and finally paid it off about 2 months ago. I have had a countdown on my myspace page the entire time, and a hand written countdown on my calender at work. We leave for Disneyworld in 3 weeks from sunday. This had been the single most difficult thing I have ever endured in my entire life. (Having to wait nearly a year and a half for something that I wanted sooo much.) Well, now its so close, and I just wanted to share my joy with everyone else on here. Does anyone have any tips on how to dress ? When we went for our first time in December 2005, it was kinda chilly in the morning in the low 60’s,maybe high 50’s, so I would wear a sweatshirt, but by noon it was warm and then I was left carrying it around all day. Got any suggestions ? I thought a backpack would be a good idea,but then I have to worry about leaving it unguarded when we go on rides. Thanks everyone.

I’d go for layers. you can always rent a locker (at mk anyway, not sure about others). most rides you could stuff the sweatshirt in by your feet (just tie it around your waist).

Have a great time - i bet it was tough to wait so long, but worth it in the end!!!