3d rendering of fantasyland

First Look: 3D Sculpture of Magic Kingdom’s New Fantasyland : Disney News : StitchKingdom.com

after seeing this i am a lot happier!!!

this is awesome! thanks for posting :laugh:

Looking pretty spiffy! Should be a nice addition to the MK’s Fantasyland!

No Pooh and Hundred Acre Woods? Awwwwww Shucks.

Did I read that Mickey and Minnie’s houses are being moved out of ToonTown? Near the castle?

I am so sad that they are taking away the hundred acre woods, that is SO cute for the kids…

There will be a Pooh meet and greet area where the current playground is. It is in the model.

However, I am surprised that barnstormer will be moved. I figured it would stay in the same spot, but it appears Dumbo is taking that location.

Awesome!! Thanks for posting!!

I had a hard time figuring out what the areas at the bottom and top left were - I think bottom left is Snow White or Sleeping Beauty and top left is Beauty and the Beast, maybe?

Ariel’s castle looks amazing!

I didn’t realize Dumbo would be outdoors - from the descriptions earlier it sounded like ALL of the ride would be indoors under a tent, not just the line. I’m glad it is still outdoors!

Getting excited for all the changes… :happy: Thanks so much for posting this!

Did you notice that Dumbo is flying over water!! In it’s current location, they could not do that.

[QUOTE=wdwspider;1014403]
Did you notice that Dumbo is flying over water!! In it’s current location, they could not do that.[/QUOTE]

No I didn’t! I just went and looked again - that’s great!
Just curious, why couldn’t they do that where Dumbo is now?

[QUOTE=PrincessJill;1014404]No I didn’t! I just went and looked again - that’s great!
Just curious, why couldn’t they do that where Dumbo is now?[/QUOTE]

Got this from Wikipedia:

“While each version of Dumbo the Flying Elephant is quite similar, the Walt Disney World version stands out. It does not include a central water feature likes its Disneyland, Disneyland Paris and Hong Kong Disneyland counterparts. The utilidoors, running directly below the attraction, prevented the installation of water pipes necessary for the water features to operate.”

That is amazing!