4 Hour tours for coaster newbiz

Me and my wife has never been in a coaster ride, we are over 35. We are visiting the 4 disney’s parks in june and was looking for the best way to enjoy these parks, in theme park insider i found interesting 4 hours tours but most of them seem to be designed by a coasters lover, I’m not sure if my wife and I will enjoy or sufer in a coaster.

My question is if having ride our first coaster we feel that that isn’t our idea of fun wich is the best alternative to find the best atractions in each park?

Thanks

First, I wouldn’t worry about trying to stick to a touring plan.

Second, Disney coasters are pretty tame as far as coasters go, and there really aren’t that many of them. Most can be ridden by pretty much anybody in the park. Not to say that everybody likes them of course.

I’d suggest Big Thunder Mountain in Mk first. Then Everest in Aminal Kingdom (it looks scarier than it is. Really smooth.) If you are still loving coasters hit the Disney classic Space Mountain in MK. And the meanest is Rocking Roller Coaster in Studios.

Disney coasters, excluding Expedition everest at the Animal Kingdom and rocking rollercoaster at the Hollywood studios, are seriously tame compared to your normal theme park coaster. That being said, if you are not even into the tamest ones avoid the following attractions.

Magic Kingdom:
Space Mountain if open
Big Thunder Mountain railroad
Splash Mountain

Epcot:
Mission Space
Test track - only if you don’t like speed…this ride is seriously not even what I would call a coaster at all.

Animal Kindom:
Expedition Everest
Primevil Whirl

Hollywood Studios:
Rocking Rollercoaster
Tower of Terror - this is a drop ride, not a coaster, but normally people who don’t enojy coasters, don’t enjoy this.

You can still follow any touring plans there are. Just cross the above attractions off the list and proceed to the next step.

Oh! a couple of details more, we are also visiting Sea World and Universal. and my wife likes coreography shows very much.
I have read about some wonderful comedy shows, but my wife does not speack english so I don’t know if she is going to enjoy them.

See Beauty and the Beast show at the Hollywood Studios. And see fantasmic at night-those are great shows to see, and they are great… Fantasmic is the best nighttime show in my opinion.

Remember to tell your wife that it is a place to act like a kid. So, I would ride everything, even if it looks like a kiddie ride. Disney rides are meant for every age. So if you ride its a small world, or Peter Pan-do not be afraid to get on it if there are no kids with you. You will have a great time! (Disney is our favorite… over the other parks)…

welcome to mousebuzz…

Just have fun Disney coasters are tame compared to universal although you should build up to everest as i think this is the biggest coaster in Disney. big thunder and splash mountain are good.:eek:

if the coaster thing is not for you the try out the 3D attractions (philharmonic, Muppet 3D), the shows (hall of presidents, carousel of progress), fireworks, i would put sorin in the mix as it is fantastic you don’t get thrown around (you might find something on youtube about it).

enjoy your trip.

[QUOTE=igorcb;1032705]Oh! a couple of details more, we are also visiting Sea World and Universal. and my wife likes coreography shows very much.
I have read about some wonderful comedy shows, but my wife does not speack english so I don’t know if she is going to enjoy them.[/QUOTE]

There was another thread that talked about translations…but I think you can get a translation device while at Disney that will translate the attractions for your wife. I would ask at guest relations.
The park maps also are available in several languages. :slight_smile:

Have fun!